• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FSEJS6CVIAE7-CX

Recent promotional material for the movie calls Broly “the strongest man” and “the strongest berserk warrior in history”

@Claudio Swiss @TrueG 37 @Blade @Crimson Dragoon

he’s referred to as the strongest mortal again and dweebs still think Moro and Granola are stronger :mjlol

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
FSEJS6CVIAE7-CX

Recent promotional material for the movie calls Broly “the strongest man” and “the strongest berserk warrior in history”

he’s referred to as the strongest mortal again and dweebs still think Moro and Granola are stronger :mjlol
I saw it a mile away :kobeha

as if they'd ever give Broly anything less than top booking, especially a relatively new version

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
In the latest entry The Strongest Man dives in!!!

History’s strongest berserk warrior goes on a rampage in DBS: Super Hero!?
The super warrior who went on a rampage in the last movie!! Broly’s appearance now confirmed!!!
Last time Broly engaged in a life and death battle with Goku and Vegeta. Once he gets heated up, nobody can touch him.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
FSEJS6CVIAE7-CX

The cope is still going strong :skully . Sad part is that this movie isn't even about Broly and they're still reminding you whose top dog here :mjlol.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
FSEJS6CVIAE7-CX

''that's headcanon, beerus is still the goal, don't go against the narration now, he might be as strong as semi serious beerus now'' - prob stars :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
jokes aside

you must be full delusional if you ever thought that filler villains who even dbh rejects to put them in their roster, would had chances of being more relevant than a guy, whose non canon version was part of the top tiers in the merchs and all, for almost 18 years, when they gonna learn?

and

you thought that his new version which was and still is the most sold out movie merch from the whole dbs geek legacy, wouldn't have those gains?

the guy is the strongest non fused saiyan, that's why he doesn't appear often, but when he appears, he will always be stronger than the main antagonist of the previous arc and make beerus's stan salty - thats how it rolls

so simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back