• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FRx67wNWQAAj9xj

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Nothing will ever top Mighty Ducks movie villain cast

Tony Jay
Frank Welker
Clancy Brown
Tim Curry
the only thing that could improve this would be peter cullen doing his Venger voice or david kaye doing the pyron/megatron voice

or keith david in general

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Just finished Multiverse of Madness. It's pretty good. Had some cool moments, had some mid moments, had good cgi it's an mcu movie.

The Power Rangers Official Youtube Channel seems to have the shows on Blu-Ray or something because they look extremely smooth even with the Youtube options available to them.
They definitely went all out with the video quality for certain.
I'm starting In Space so it'll definitely be a trek and a downgrade when I catch up through the shows they have on Youtube to other sites that have them.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Power Rangers Official Youtube Channel seems to have the shows on Blu-Ray or something because they look extremely smooth even with the Youtube options available to them.
They definitely went all out with the video quality for certain.
Huh good to know for when I want to watch the older seasons. :maybe
I'm starting In Space so it'll definitely be a trek and a downgrade when I catch up through the shows they have on Youtube to other sites that have them.
Ah so you're going to see the chad Ecliptor. :awesome
Ecliptor.jpg

Easily one of the best honorable Power Ranger's villains, up there with Zen Aku and Koragg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back