• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Y53GvzlEOEGeDbhTvxqkKwOnVG0XZea0tYN0LorOLmbA7EtnE_9J-o7gvCfYqu972FmXXHSb410=s0
RCO001_1648805481_1.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Horikoshi: "Yeah the traitor reveal was supposed to be in the training camp arc"

So Hori stalled :giogio . Gee I'm so glad I followed the stans advice and waited until near the end of the series for this to be revealed. Surely couldn't have used my damn eyes to see the blatantly obvious :skully. Vindication from being right about Mha isn't even that fun anymore tbh :kobeha.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
My dad's would've been in just over two months. The anniversary of his death is coming up in two weeks. It'll be exactly ten years since he passed, which is a little crazy to think about. Good man, died too young in my opinion. Barely made 50 before his heart gave out on him in his sleep.

may God rest his soul in peace, and my condolences, don't give up as harsh as it might be, your pops wouldnt want you to feel down, keep moving forward and have the good memories of him, as part of you

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Oh, SB finally got their new logo.

It's shit.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Oh, SB finally got their new logo.

It's shit.
I have very minimal UI experience and even I could have done better :mjlol . That is some lazy shit right there :skully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back