• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Mind you, I-no isn't even trying. And when she actually starts Axl has to step in and stop her from just offing everyone.
and that nigga got one shotted by her
People can't actually bother to do research anymore and just say shit without thinking, news at 11.
its worse nobody bothers to post proof
just say shit and hope folks just buy or even give proper context

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Alright @TrueG 37 explain to me on the God I-No fight in the story cause i'm arguing with clowns who trying to say Ky scales to her cause he stabbed her
Lol no. Dudes rising force did next to nothing. He managed to fend her off for a bit and block attacks with a new version of absolute defense felion but that's about it. Neither Ky and especially Nago scale to God I-no.

Scaling Nago to anything other than "can compete with the main cast" (welcome to the fucking club) is funny to me. Even with Blood rage activated he loses. May literally beat him back to his normal state in arcade mode :skully .

Last edited:

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I guess somewhat on topic the another story update for Strive was decent. Shouldn't have been too surprised but Sin is jacked :mjlol .

Last edited:
I like how in another forum I frequent, I have a "righteous" fellow calling me and others bigots for daring to not respect Testament's pronouns and then pointing out he's not real... by saying that if you don't respect a fictional characters' pronouns, you absolutely aren't respecting a real person's pronouns.

And yes, I pulled the "Video Games cause Violence" card against that insanity and he responded with more insanity saying "It's somehow different".

And dumbasses like this wonder why people are getting sick and tired of shit virtue signaling like this.
gao4.png
astolfo_saber_4.png

If I was to say these characters was girls and became so due to the Author deciding to change their minds, would YOU care? Would you actually believe or think they want to go all in with the "Coomer bait"?
Like I can also point out Guilty Gear's biggest trap Bridget and say they retcon'd his entire story to say he was born a girl the entire time and it was just Magic shit that turn him into a boy and back into a girl, would YOU buy it and care or just throw your hands up and not care?

Because that's basically how I have seen people respond with Testament at this point:
Okay... I'll basically just do whatever I want, just shut the fuck up.

Ultimately, I don't give a rat's ass about a characters' pronouns, their sex or even their likes or dislikes until the story engages me enough to give a fuck about them.
Strive Testament probably has a really good reason and all of the fixings for it but I really don't care because I never really cared about Testament like that. So why the hell would I go all nuts over the pronouns for and why should anyone else?

That's basically my point here as just a random rant.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
"Balan Wonderland has a discount on Psn"

Lol who the hell was spending money on that game before :skully ? Firing Naka was the one thing that I don't blame Square for in the slightest :mjlol.
I like how in another forum I frequent, I have a "righteous" fellow calling me and others bigots for daring to not respect Testament's pronouns and then pointing out he's not real... by saying that if you don't respect a fictional characters' pronouns, you absolutely aren't respecting a real person's pronouns.

And yes, I pulled the "Video Games cause Violence" card against that insanity and he responded with more insanity saying "It's somehow different".

And dumbasses like this wonder why people are getting sick and tired of shit virtue signaling like this.
gao4.png
astolfo_saber_4.png

If I was to say these characters was girls and became so due to the Author deciding to change their minds, would YOU care? Would you actually believe or think they want to go all in with the "Coomer bait"?
Like I can also point out Guilty Gear's biggest trap Bridget and say they retcon'd his entire story to say he was born a girl the entire time and it was just Magic shit that turn him into a boy and back into a girl, would YOU buy it and care or just throw your hands up and not care?

Because that's basically how I have seen people respond with Testament at this point:
Okay... I'll basically just do whatever I want, just shut the fuck up.
Nago "misgenders" him in arcade mode and Testament doesn't give the slightest fuck. They're making way more of a deal about it than he is tbh :mjlol.

Nago "misgenders" him in arcade mode and Testament doesn't give the slightest fuck. They're making way more of a deal about it than he is tbh :mjlol.

Basically makes it funnier as yeah, that makes sense from Testament's character:

Motherfucker only cares about 2 things: Dude's Forest and Dizzy. Fuck with either and basically right back to "Fuck Humanity" Mode real fast. If he doesn't give a shit about his own Pronouns, why should anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back