• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Can’t wait to find out all about this merry band of miscreants

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
beerus dodging that gogeta/vegito challenge is what matters though

for someone who is claims to be stronger than the main cast, why doesn't accept a fight with their fusions, oh i know why

it's cuz

even whis knew the moment he saw gogeta in the broly movie, he would cui beerus, bruh

let the stans say whatever they want, broly = a non fused saiyan, is at least on beerus's tier, and with each time he appears, even more statements are making broly the new goal

meanwhile, beerus still living on his own little world, things have changed

so simple

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Can’t wait to find out all about this merry band of miscreants

They look like RWBY characters.

you know, rob doesn't neg like i do and is overall calmer than me at several occasions, but with comments like this, i think, he gonna trace a page from the bureido book and give you a friendly -495 neg :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I forgot about the Heracles shit.
Will forever be a cardinal sin in my book. The Nico shit got a WTF reaction out of me, but the Herakles reveal for his fanfic OC had me fuming with a 'fuck outta here!' reaction. Pretty sure if I still had the temper I had when I was in primary school, I would've just straight chucked the book out of my window after reading that section into the trash.
:mjlol Riordan also wanted Zoe's death to be tragic and heart-tugging, but all I felt when she died was satisfaction at the bitch being dead. Even wanted to give Atlas, who's supposed to be one of the villains mind you, a pat on the back for his good service.:russ

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
you know, rob doesn't neg like i do and is overall calmer than me at several occasions, but with comments like this, i think, he gonna trace a page from the bureido book and give you a friendly -495 neg :mjlol
Don't even know what series that's from just stating my opinion so I won't care.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Don't even know what series that's from just stating my opinion so I won't care.

the way you said the i won't care sentence right there, smells like semi fear, ngl :mjpls

seems you still can't get the obd memes, sbboi still sbboi :tupac, don't worry, we gonna train you, gemini deuteros style

everything

will be alright

just believe in us, and the obd volcano next to it :russ :hestonpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
the way you said the i won't care sentence right there, smells like semi fear, ngl :mjpls

seems you still can't get the obd memes, sbboi still sbboi :tupac, don't worry, we gonna train you, gemini deuteros style

everything

will be alright

just believe in us, and the obd volcano next to it :russ :hestonpls
Alright oh wise OBD'er.

Thouest tallest me what series thou character are from.

I'm so fucking bad at shakespeare.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
:mjlol Riordan also wanted Zoe's death to be tragic and heart-tugging, but all I felt when she died was satisfaction at the bitch being dead. Even wanted to give Atlas, who's supposed to be one of the villains mind you, a pat on the back for his good service.:russ
Yeah I didn't really care when she died either, though at least the fact that she had died was clear.

Unlike with the sister's death where the characters just assume she's dead without seeing the body and I was literally waiting for the whole rest of the book for her to turn up again and save the day or some shit. Considering her death was a major event at the time, Riordan could have made it a lot clearer.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
delayed hearts 4 :russ

sora stans still wait for their fav char to combo his yozora hair and make ffverse13 canon, in 2027 :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back