• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
FSIlyJTUcAEiF8z

happy birthday orson welles

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

One of the few matches I genuinely watched in the more modern era of wrestling that I really liked. Samoa Joe not getting to do much compared to the rest was irksome, but he and Brock did a phenomenal job in this match. And Braun, despite how heavily limited he is, did fairly well too, mostly because of what Brock allowed him to do, and Brock's selling of his shit too. Roman? Eh, not so much. Comes across as a bum who didn't belong in this match, and his cocking of his fist for the 'Superman Punch' looks as retarded as ever.

:mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

One of the few matches I genuinely watched in the more modern era of wrestling that I really liked. Samoa Joe not getting to do much compared to the rest was irksome, but he and Brock did a phenomenal job in this match. And Braun, despite how heavily limited he is, did fairly well too, mostly because of what Brock allowed him to do, and Brock's selling of his shit too. Roman? Eh, not so much. Comes across as a bum who didn't belong in this match, and his cocking of his fist for the 'Superman Punch' looks as retarded as ever.

:mjlol

Man it's amazing how all three of them had more charisma than reigns
Braun was a damn gem as well

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
John had his moments his was at peak in the ruthless aggression era
Reigns even with his heel turn and and improvement still don't care
Cena never had his moments with me. Even during his wanna-be rapper gimmick, where he was supposedly at his best, dude was still a bum. Sucked so bad, that Kurt Angle, who had never rapped before a day in his life, styled on his ass with rap in one segment during that era. He was already overrated then, and became massively more so as time went on. At least back then he was mainly just a mid-carder. He became downright insufferable once he was moved by Vince into the main event scene.
:russ

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Some good manhwa’s literally just about people beating the shit out of bullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back