• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
532.png

How does a cyoa work? Sorry, I'm slow.
So the gist is that each week a scenario is given and the participants are given a few options to choose from on how to proceed. The story plays out according to the choices of those playing.

I still remember the OBD Adventure Thread that Nimademe did years ago

He was a real one that lad
You interested then?

Are you writing it? Or are you shilling for the guy doing it?
I would be writing it, yes. I've done one before but only had two people playing and it fizzled out after a few chapters. There's a thread in the creative writing from it.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
699259-DA-62-EB-4922-A7-B6-ADFFED475572.jpg

Found this in my inbox. Apparently this dude was banned from SB just for stating his opinion. WTF SB. And apparently the thread’s been deleted on SV.

And I can’t see his profile was he banned from SV too? WTF SB and SV is really turning into shittier shitholes.
I've two friends who were banned from SB permanently without any infractions; just because the mods didn't like them and decided to turn their temp bans into permanent ones (their temp bans were also for really dumb reasons). Both of them now think that SB is complete garbage. I make a point of not going into politics, but even with just dumb vs shit, I got a temp ban on SV for posting feats (feats are apparently "toxic"*). Both sites are trash echochambers (SV was always an echochamber, SB is becoming onr).

*Flaming, stonewalling, harassment, poisoning the well and being a hypocrite though are fine, and not toxic behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back