• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
06.jpg

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

@OtherGalaxy @Uoruk

so much potential, i told ya luke and sean will be the new ryu and ken, not to mention, energetic hip hop vibes so much with the series = third strike nostalgia and all

yeah im surprised its actually looking good. I still don't like Luke (Alex better) but damn the 3s influenced graffiti shit rules

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

@OtherGalaxy @Uoruk

so much potential, i told ya luke and sean will be the new ryu and ken, not to mention, energetic hip hop vibes so much with the series = third strike nostalgia and all

yeah im surprised its actually looking good. I still don't like Luke (Alex better) but damn the 3s influenced graffiti shit rules
Oh btw they changed Chun-Lis voice actress to an actual asian woman now

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

luke is still >> the likes of kof shun ei, and that's what matters, lmao

ps: his design here in sf6 is def >> his barely average sf5 one

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
sifu ryu and sifu chun li in the trailer, reminded so much of those old chinese kung fu movies, where they teach the young gen how actual fighting looks like

ps: ken and cody gonna teach them too, how dripryuken style looks like too, when they appear

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
sifu ryu and sifu chun li in the trailer, reminded so much of those old chinese kung fu movies, where they teach the young gen how actual fighting looks like

ps: ken and cody gonna teach them too, how dripryuken style looks like too, when they appear
Cody and Ken show up to roast Ryu for stil being broke :skully

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Honestly I still feel The Miz basically destroying Daniel Bryan on Talking Smack is far and away better:

You can just tell Miz loses his fucking shit and basically speaks truth hardcore here at that point.

what mjf was doing on the mic now, miz was doing it, since 2010, and was only kept getting better, miz is one of the upper high tiers in the mic skillz,

for many years now, not to mention, miz has fought almost with every important wrestler, and even cashed some wins against them

plus

miz has won the wwe championship twice, the intercontinental championship eight times, becames the states champ twice, as well as a total of eight tag team championships, etc

that kiddo mjf just traces lot's of miz lines and he knows it too, in the future, mjf gonna level up even more, if he keeps it up, has also lots of potential

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back