• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
aepktwf8zb391.png

ken looks rad, he is a fusion of garou terry and aged axel stone, he is still built like a tank
Zangief lookin like he can crack continents with his chin goddamn

Ken looks fucking sick

Prob the best design next to Chun

Ryu getting elements of Gouken in his design is really fitting, I dig it from a thematics standpoint even if it's really basic looking

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Zangief lookin like he can crack continents with his chin goddamn

Ken looks fucking sick

Prob the best design next to Chun

Ryu getting elements of Gouken in his design is really fitting, I dig it from a thematics standpoint even if it's really basic looking

yup

as for ryu, ryu is like a fusion of gouken and oro - younger hobo edition :mjpls

jk

despite being broke, he looks like a proper sifu, but he gotta level up his drip, that's obvious

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
0da22fvp0c391.jpg

luke despite looking somewhat average now {his scars are his coolest feature], he is still far cooler than the likes of kof shun ei :highbars, i know

new guy jamie = not sean, got also some good combos

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
tfw that trash kage, had that asura skin as part of his costumes, smh

capcom, make asura a legit dlc quest in sf6, do it

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
:mjlol

mysterious sponsor named as sued, holds a new sf tournament, can he make the difference in this new era? :russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
in that world tour story mode

imagine if you meet in a brawl, next gen dad asura [in that dlc ending ref] and you challenge him to a hth with luke, only to see luke flying, across that abigail statue, a sec later :russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
jamie vs next gen yasha

jamie does his drunken master flex, yasha counters with a casual roundhouse kick, and jamie goes flying through ryu's cave :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back