• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FTyIZILVEAAlq8C

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I had the wildest dream last night.

A friend of mine got accosted by several carnival freaks after they broke into his house, and were torturing him for information. I am not sure what about. I think it was about gold though.

He ends ups calling me, and I end up talking to some Tom Hardy looking motherfucker for some help in the act of murdering them, who I think was literally just Tom Hardy who so high on drugs that he still thought he was Charles Bronson.

For some weird reason Tom Hardy tried to get me started on a vision quest to find myself, and I got so annoyed that I just went to my friend's house by myself. I caught the carnival freaks giving my pal the Le Chiffre treatment. Beating on his family jewels with some steel boots. This was all happening in his basement, and the lights were flicking in and out.

I ignored his screams of pain, and quickly focused on a strategy. I grabbed the first carnival freak from behind, and dragged him into the shadows. Then tore his head open by grabbing onto his upper and lower jaw, and then pulling until I partially decapitated him.

The other one was this clown looking guy. Who I swore looked like a cross between Pennywise the Clown and Jared Leto's Joker. I knocked him out, and I had thought I killed him. Since I used a baseball bat, and I heard a cracking noise.

I help carry my friend out of there. Tom Hardy, and his gang, who looked like those guys from Clockwork Orange? You know the ones. They were outside waiting with beer. Tom Hardy complains about the fact I murdered them all without them. Angry that I didn't save some for them.

That's when the clown comes running out of the house, and I catch him by the legs before he can escape. I swing him by them, and then slammed his head against the pavement. This time I am sure he is dead because his brain was leaking out of his skull.

Tom Hardy gives me another look of disparagement, and I give him a consolation prize. We bury the bodies together whilst cracking open some cold ones.

It was a beautiful moment. The kind that makes lasting friendships.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I don't know if you can't decide if the dude you draw is fat or if the dude should have muscles.

like all the proportion is of a fat dude, but the shit is having 10 pack abs, chest lines and shoulder muscle line.
I mean, have you seen bodybuilders or muscular people when they have that layer of fat over there muscles? They can be pretty fucking big.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I mean, have you seen bodybuilders or muscular people when they have that layer of fat over there muscles? They can be pretty fucking big.

main-qimg-866ffb3e61a538465c189332fdf1f55d.webp

Case in point.

There is a thin layer of fat between muscles, so unless your taking a lean diet to define your muscles you'll look a bit chonky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back