OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>reading "I quit heroing"
>think its gonna be the usual sort of thing
>suddenly the MC reveals he's an immortal guardian of the world and constantly keeps dying and resurrecting to protect the place and just wants it all to end.

This sounds super fucking familiar

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>suddenly the MC reveals he's an immortal guardian of the world and constantly keeps dying and resurrecting to protect the place and just wants it all to end.

Wut? :pepesip

So like he's a Counter Guardian or some shit?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:hm

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FUx4tcMWAAAiFrs

y they niggas 🤨

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Aaaaaaaand it’s legit

the guy who translated the manga admitted he screwed up and will fix it

Saitama legit admitted he got hurt
then why the fuck is saitama not surprised. this tell me that's he's already been hurt at some point during this and isn't surprised anymore

then why the fuck is saitama not surprised. this tell me that's he's already been hurt at some point during this and isn't surprised anymore
Well he has gotten scratched before
0de.png

The funny thing about the manga doing more crazy feats, is that the stronger Saitama becomes and the higher tier he ends up at, he just gets his ass kicked by everybody in that tier because of how vanilla and skillless he is. Like when Goku became universe level:hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Well he has gotten scratched before
0de.png

The funny thing about the manga doing more crazy feats, is that the stronger Saitama becomes and the higher tier he ends up at, he just gets his ass kicked by everybody in that tier because of how vanilla and skillless he is. Like when Goku became universe level:hestonpls
>Saitama becomes planet level
>gets folded by torikoverse

The man can't win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back