• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
BGZGZsplCVfrOpzp-yriy9c1gICFMWHQuJkuQHCPbSSx1NxgMct7VhfyYVVHbznInQINAeheDuZb=s0
5BLoQt_h3TJVuVIWkyl6MuqLQiVH4H5tgO1xDn6JgDeiKL2XcJZ3DTOo4zgzktNAA5xxzh_Mw9-V=s0
2A9WkaQgfhmDeNYeK_B5HtlnjtNgKoDToxUhBW756yTmUgJRQKYLSyhhBaqp3oa3DCStIvMUEvB8=s0

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Finally got to watch No Way Home. It is good stuff but Maguire, Garfield and Dafoe definitely hard carried the shit out of this movie.

Ned and "MJ" continued to be fucking annoying, especially with Ned pulling magic out of his ass when Strange (who was a prodigy with magic by the way) had to be left in a life or death situation on top of a freezing fucking mountain to get a hang of the same spell. Hell Strange's treatment in general is by far the worst part of the movie, dude goes from being one of the few capable of fighting Thanos with multiple Infinity Stones without instantly dying - Spider-Stark being able to fluke a fucking win against him. :breh

Still a good film overall, but largely because of the other Spider-Men and their villains, as opposed to anything MCU related.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

@Crimson Dragoon @The Hunter

38:02 - 38:42

since i am on the snes nostalgia quest, i finished playing tekkaman blade for snes, and it's similar to the anime series [the story mode] but, in the final fight, tekkaman omega becomes larger than the planet and guess what? takaya wins in the end = large planet levels/ftl for the vgame version of takaya

and

aside those two, shinya also scales to them as well, in his blaster mode, despite losing from takaya, barely

a nice power up for their vgame versions, they pmuch toeiland saiyan saga levels [but faster]

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

@Crimson Dragoon @The Hunter

38:02 - 38:42

since i am on the snes nostalgia quest, i finished playing tekkaman blade for snes, and it's similar to the anime series [the story mode] but, in the final fight, tekkaman omega becomes larger than the planet and guess what? takaya wins in the end = large planet levels/ftl for the vgame version of takaya

and

aside those two, shinya also scales to them as well, in his blaster mode, despite losing from takaya, barely

a nice power up for their vgame versions, they pmuch toeiland saiyan saga levels [but faster]

You've been on a mission lately with these emulators

I applaud your journey

Eventually I'm getting back into it

Starting with GBA games

They've always been gems

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
gba is part of the top tier handheld consoles, after all

it has a great library of series as well
What are some GBA games that you'd recommend? I'm planning on doing some emulation eventually.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
What are some GBA games that you'd recommend? I'm planning on doing some emulation eventually.

first of all, what kind of games you like? name the genres, that's how it begins :mjpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
first of all, what kind of games you like? name the genres, that's how it begins :mjpls
Honestly, I don't really have any preferences for specific genres in games. To my memory, at least.
If a game is good I'll check it out.
I guess RPGs maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back