• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
YMAN4vzD_2701210328061gpadd.jpg
hGoYKNHi_1502211258201gpadd.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Kneel Before CHADhan
>Most Genki to the Dama that killed Boo
>Surpassed his father 4 times in his lifetime
>Goku's favourite son
>Married to a cute tomboy and has a healthy sex life with her, actually contributed grandchildren
>Earns a decent wage as a scholar while his father is a radish farmer, calming the ferocious Kaioken pan wielding tiger mother that is Chi-Chi, allowing Goku to go off and train more
>Can't be beat when he's angry as stated by Goku himself (Angry Gohan > Broli BTW)
>Could beat every version of Boo
>Has had Bejita admit respect and potential superiority over him over 4 times in all forms of DB media
>Tallest of the main Saiyans at 5'10"
>Doesn't need God Ki to get stronger
>SCHOLARly diety tier knowledge of Ki and its applications to the world as they know it, literally lifts humanity to a Tier 1 civilization
>Has the most love interests (Videl, Erasa, Lime, Angela, Cocoa)
>Forever lives rent free in the mind of Future Trunks, so much that he caused the lad to break all of reality and time just to save his master, TWICE!
>A better baseball player than Yamcha
>Good friends with the new Kami of Earth
>Has the Demon King's son as his personal babysitter and best friend
>Always welcome at the Kuririn family household while in contrast Goku and Bejita are treated as an annoyance, especially if Android 18 is there
>Can actually catch bullets and beams
>Was offered a place to study under the Kaioshin themselves
>Would have curbstomped SHITren's ass if he kept training (you know it to be true)
>Has his own movie once again focused on him for a total of 4 now? As expected of the MC's son
>Surpasses EVERYONE in just one movie, in a single statement made by Toriyama himself, effectively putting Broli, Granolah and FARTfags on damage control full throttle
>His movie snubs Toyo and his fanfiction toilet paper manga? As expected of CHADoei CHADnimation
Unmei no Cope: Headcanon Vs Headcanon

gohan-pissed-off.gif
>earns a wage

What wage? Trying to be a scholar isn't a job :skully .

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
So we are literally going back to "Gohan doesn't train anymore" and "depends on Goku and Vegeta" again?
I'm not even going to blame TOEI for this one considering they are usually the biggest enemies against that and blame Toriyama for this.
Also Videl is the real man of the house. Gohan just leeches off her job to read books all day :mjlol .

Edit: wait I barely noticed. Gohan researches insects. Why :giogio ? I guarentee you thats there to foreshadow Cell Rojo and nothing else :kobeha.

Last edited:
Also Videl is the real man of the house. Gohan just leeches off her job to read books all day :mjlol .

Edit: wait I barely noticed. Gohan researches insects. Why :giogio ? I guarentee you thats there to foreshadow Cell Rojo and nothing else :kobeha.

DBS showed this dude wanted work(Well the Anime did) but he only denied it due to wanting to spend more time with Pan. Now they have this dude being a leech which is not what he wanted to do.
Toriyama, you keep doing this boy fucking dirty, just fucking STOP.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
>earns a wage

What wage? Trying to be a scholar isn't a job :skully .

DBS showed this dude wanted work(Well the Anime did) but he only denied it due to wanting to spend more time with Pan. Now they have this dude being a leech which is not what he wanted to do.
Toriyama, you keep doing this boy fucking dirty, just fucking STOP.
Wait how you take this off him not having a job? Unless I'm missing something

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gohan is a shit father who neglects his family for his work

What else is new? He did this back in the Universe 6 arc as well

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
copy n paste
The movies are 100% their own timeline at this point, right? Both the anime and manga had Gohan understanding that he can't stop training yet this movie is acting like everything between RoF and the Broly movie didnt even happen. this timeline's ToP could have been a 4 or 5 man tournament that Gohan wasnt invited to.

fuck it Toriyama is senile.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Damn, they really erased all of Gohan's development from both versions of Super just so they can tell it again, except this time Gohan is also a shit father like his pops :jaeden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back