• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
1654720894770.jpg

SEND HIM TO GULAG ALREADY

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
This doesn't surprise me, he was already under controversy for abuse/assault a few months back. Yet WB still kept him on.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Used to have one years back
Boy name was Ziggy
Sadly he got runned over by a car
I had another before Sally named Ritchie, who got kidnapped by some pricks on the road near our house when I was pretty young. Never saw him again, and always wanted to find the cunts responsible for that and beat the shit out of them.

As for Sally, well, I wasn't even there for her when she passed. She died in her bed while I was out at college(one that actually gave a shit about teaching you stuff) and had to be informed by my mother as I came back. We ended up burying her in the field. Wish I'd taken that day off in retrospect, since it was a slow day there, and I could've been there for her final moments in hindsight. :wow

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Y'all posting all these images of your dogs makes me want to too.

If only I could. My Jack Russell dog Sally's been dead for years, and I can't find any pictures that me or my family took of her when she was still around. :wow
I had a huge fight with my mother with our old dog bacchus l. He was getting sick but because of work I couldn’t go see him and the day that I was off she went and put him to sleep without even letting me say goodbye to him

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I had a huge fight with my mother with our old dog bacchus l. He was getting sick but because of work I couldn’t go see him and the day that I was off she went and put him to sleep without even letting me say goodbye to him
No offence lad, but your mother sounds like a bitch, if she did that. You have my condolences, especially for not even getting to say goodbye to the fella. I know the feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back