• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor BĂ©imnech
V.I.P. Member
Have a happy birthday.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Happy birthday bro!
Happy birthday,nothing like getting some food with family to celebrate
Happy birthday! Here's funny video of a russian plane bending physics.

Man's played way too much ace combat and wingman:tupac

Happy Birthday Fampai
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

FEEL IT IN YOUR BONES!!!!

Thanks lads. Eating out went well. Me mouth and throat basically became a furnace. Water stopped being effective after a point, so I ended up having an entire jug of milk to cool myself down. :mjlol I love me some milk, but I don't think I've ever had that much in one sitting. My gut's practically boiling up a storm right now after all that. No doubt gonna pay for all I've consumed today.

Was absolutely fucking worth it though.:russ

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
ac7797412ea860e66a07ef7b1c2a2617.jpg

Like how the fuck do you beat this shit?

Well, its my birthday today lads. Will be going out soon with the family to celebrate, so probably won't be on again until tomorrow.

Going out to a mexican place for a finish, where I'll get served their spiciest dish, and probably have to down a gallon's worth of water to quell the fire that's gonna be in my mouth. :mjlol Looking forward to that. I'll be seeing you boys later.
Happy Birthday

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Hypoversal? :russ the fuck is that? Sounds like a disease from someone sucking in their own farts and calling it hype.

:hestonpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

:hestonpls
My God. Fucking Nursery Rhyme pretty much has the same power. :kobeha it's literally just turning stories to life.

Are Servants hypoversal (whatever that means) now? :russCause they themselves are living legends/narratives.:obamalaugh

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well, its my birthday today lads. Will be going out soon with the family to celebrate, so probably won't be on again until tomorrow.

Going out to a mexican place for a finish, where I'll get served their spiciest dish, and probably have to down a gallon's worth of water to quell the fire that's gonna be in my mouth. :mjlol Looking forward to that. I'll be seeing you boys later.
Ay Happy Birthday my man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back