• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao is things really that bad? Seems like the maidens are the only chars who got buffs.

Honestly, not even the Maidens really do well after Cinder and Raven's clash. As Derp and the others said, the scaling gets extremely bad

It's to the point that, no joke, Touma WITHOUT needing any type of amps can realistically defeat most of the characters on his own if you go by "consistency"

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Let me know what you guys think :mjpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I should make another dupe and make a RWBY vs Touma thread on SB.. :mjpls
SB:
How Dare You Greta GIF
:mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Let me know what you guys think :mjpls
Flowering Knight, Imma be honest.
United States Meme GIF by Bespoke Motors Stl
:russ

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Not now, obviously. Gotta let the heat die down for at least a week or two.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
True but I am being extremely genuine here as their scaling is just fucking AWFUL and they are forced to stick at Volume 1-3 to remain relevant at all.
:ItadoriHmm: Closest thing I can remember RWBY actually doing something maybe building busting is what? Qrow's airslash with Tyrian and the fight with that Atlas mech? Neither of which I'm remembering isn't really concrete.

I just remembered from vids I've seen online cause I definitely ain't watching that far into the show.

:ItadoriHmm: Closest thing I can remember RWBY actually doing something maybe building busting is what? Qrow's airslash with Tyrian and the fight with that Atlas mech? Neither of which I'm remembering isn't really concrete.

I just remembered from vids I've seen online cause I definitely ain't watching that far into the show.

The first one only cut a piece of the roof. And I don't think anyone scales to the Atlas Mech, not even when Jaune got slapped by it considering how off it was.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
The first one only cut a piece of the roof. And I don't think anyone scales to the Atlas Mech, not even when Jaune got slapped by it considering how off it was.
Damn :tupac so lemme get this straight.

So no one in RWBY is actually building level anymore except for the Maidens. And that's dependent on Cinder's and Raven's fight, of which neither used that kind of power again.

:mjlol:russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back