• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/wh...hates-on-anime-and-says-its-for-kids.1262168/

Well I would first respond with "and this means what?" with regards to it being "for kids". Many of the best written pieces of fiction I've seen, were "for kids" and many of the worst BY FAR were "for adults". Weather something is for kids or for adults ultimately has little to no bearing on its quality as a story.

With that in mind I would recommend Digimon Tamers, as it tells a darker story than most Digimon seasons but still enough light-hearted elements to keep it from veering too close to grimdark edgy crap. Not to mention it's my favorite anime so it makes sense to recommend that.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Well, its my birthday today lads. Will be going out soon with the family to celebrate, so probably won't be on again until tomorrow.

Going out to a mexican place for a finish, where I'll get served their spiciest dish, and probably have to down a gallon's worth of water to quell the fire that's gonna be in my mouth. :mjlol Looking forward to that. I'll be seeing you boys later.
Happy birthday

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
super_saiyan_fist_bump_by_songokussjgodssj_df7rqsc-pre.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back