• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
After all the shit Mooks done over Tes (including not only stonewalling, hypocrisy and anal retentive nitpicks, but also wilful lying, flaming and poisoning the well), this is the fate he deserves.

Now even Belethor clears team RWBY 10/10 times.
Nazeem's gonna be sending team RWBY to the cloud district alright, and it aint the one in Whiterun :kobeha

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_1.png

:hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Niggas on the internet got super pressed that Leon beat Alain as easily as he did
they even started lying about how Alain vs Mega Fug and Primal Groudon went down
:hestonpls
I mean what did they expect? This is LEON'S region and he's been pushed super hard since his games game out.
OF COURSE he's gonna be bodying everybody and be the final boss of the tournament, just like in-game. :maybe

Imagine the fucking salt that'll ensue if/when he beats Cynthia. :mjpls

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Says Solo Leveling is better than the boxer

:kobeha:mjlol

Solo Leveling is power fantasy+tier. Its good. But it definitely isn't better than The Boxer, it's not even better than God Of Highschool.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Says Solo Leveling is better than the boxer

:kobeha:mjlol

Solo Leveling is power fantasy+tier. Its good. But it definitely isn't better than The Boxer, it's not even better than God Of Highschool.

actually currently it's better than GOH. GOH has a higher peak but it is current;y trash level overall.

Basically Solo leveling is pretty consistent it's like a plateau, GoH is like a mountain range but averages lower than Solo Leveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back