• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Whatever happened to going to the arcade and playing with the niggaz? none of this "Competitive" shit
I'm all for competitive play but not when you turn it into esports, since that just brought in the crowd we have now. The real heart of fighting games is at the arcades.

And if you're a chad you throw the second round so everyone gets to play longer :yousmart

sir_fire

Distinguished
r_u_a_cyberpunk.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Well, its my birthday today lads. Will be going out soon with the family to celebrate, so probably won't be on again until tomorrow.

Going out to a mexican place for a finish, where I'll get served their spiciest dish, and probably have to down a gallon's worth of water to quell the fire that's gonna be in my mouth. :mjlol Looking forward to that. I'll be seeing you boys later.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well, its my birthday today lads. Will be going out soon with the family to celebrate, so probably won't be on again until tomorrow.

Going out to a mexican place for a finish, where I'll get served their spiciest dish, and probably have to down a gallon's worth of water to quell the fire that's gonna be in my mouth. :mjlol Looking forward to that. I'll be seeing you boys later.
Have a happy birthday.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Happy Birthday 🎉

El Hermano

Acclaimed

Happy birthday bro!

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Happy birthday,nothing like getting some food with family to celebrate

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Happy birthday! Here's funny video of a russian plane bending physics.

Man's played way too much ace combat and wingman:tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Happy Birthday Fampai
Cringiest shit ive ever read

FUYFZ06WUAArunV.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

FEEL IT IN YOUR BONES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back