• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Gohan was forced to be a fighter
Says the people who forgot he became the Great Saiyaman of his own choice
Not to mention that he himself CHOSE to stay and train with Piccolo of his own accord in the end. He could have gone back. Weather or not he was forced into it initially makes no difference to the fact that, in the end the choice was his.

And of course the Great Saiyaman thing happened. :maybe

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
FVfWpQ8VEAMdpSa
People will probably disagree, but I preferred Vegeta’s anime upgrade over Ultra Ego

artworks-rrQaTOhYH9BfkHVw-8vASNw-t500x500.jpg

Simple yet awesome design and a callback to his Super Saiyan Second Grade form. Plus he actually got a win against God Toppo while all Ultra Ego has been was a literal punching bag,

Final Gohan and Orange Piccolo are both awesome. Hope to see them both get more involved in the story now.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Not to mention that he himself CHOSE to stay and train with Piccolo of his own accord in the end. He could have gone back. Weather or not he was forced into it initially makes no difference to the fact that, in the end the choice was his.

And of course the Great Saiyaman thing happened. :maybe
Its like, Goku thought he couldnt beat cell. What the fuck did they think was gonna happen if Goku did lose. Gohan was gonna have to step the fuck up there was no choice but to fight there

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
eh itd be kinda weird to keep having a transgender person play the original gender, i could see why they would do that

hopefully it's executed well though since most teams and studios i've seen havent really demonstrated they can write lgbt characters all that well and usually use it as a cash grab
Well lad, if you're watching it, maybe you'll have a different opinion than me, but speaking as someone who watched the first two seasons, this change really did just get dropped out of nowhere, and was poorly explained in a later episode. I wouldn't mind it as much if some proper buildup had been given to it, even if I still would've found it cringe, but none was really given. :kobeha

Oh, and Allison's character, which was already getting cringe as well in the second season, somehow got even worse in this season. Woman reached straight up mega-bitch territory.:wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Or just don’t give him a Senzu Bean on top of that and have Gohan almost certainly win against a completely exhausted Cell.

Lot of poor choices made to ensure the bad guys even stood a chance for the Android Saga.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Goku could have easily finished Cell off after his Warp Kamehameha. Just blast him with a Kamehameha again, don’t give him time to regenerate.
yeah i didnt understand him not at least aiming the beam sideways to catch all of Cells body without hitting the planet. would have been one and done
Or just don’t give him a Senzu Bean on top of that and have Gohan almost certainly win against a completely exhausted Cell.

Lot of poor choices made to ensure the bad guys even stood a chance for the Android Saga.
this too.

>Gohan toys around with cell instead of just killing him
>Goku gives cell sensu bean
>goku doesn't aim his beam properly
>Krillin doesn't kill 18
>Vegeta lets Cell go power up

Big brain plays by the z fighters here

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
yeah i didnt understand him not at least aiming the beam sideways to catch all of Cells body without hitting the planet. would have been one and done

this too.

>Gohan toys around with cell instead of just killing him
>Goku gives cell sensu bean
>goku doesn't aim his beam properly
>Krillin doesn't kill 18
>Vegeta lets Cell go power up

Big brain plays by the z fighters here
Krillin’s was especially dumb since he didn’t have blind arrogance as an excuse and 18 simply being brough back to life by the Dragon Balls after Cell is dealt with.

Forgot the earliest dumb decision. Trunks giving the good guys a several year head start of what’s to come. And the good guys choosing to spend those years doing nothing but training rather than go on a manhunt for Gero before he could make any of his Androids.

Even Trunks only goes back in time and rather than deal with Gero himself, settles for a warning before going back to his timeline. Goku gets extra points for not even bothering to take the heart medicine to save his life and it costing him the fight against 19 as a result

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I’ll never understand what this obsession with holding the right for killing babies is. If you could afford something as messy and damaging as an abortion, you could afford the much safer alternatives of wearing protection or an after pill.
Just a heads up, the Convo thread doesn't do anything political. I know what your talking about here but we wanna try and avoid having it in the convo so that everyone has a space to just be away from politics

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
hilarious ain't it

Watch yo mouth nigga
he never actually said it
u belive fake news too easily
what are you talking about dude

he said it in his own concurring opinion which can be publicly read on the supreme court site how is that fake news?
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf

he says those rights/cases aren't affected by this specific ruling and then calls then erroneous and says they need to be revisited to "correct the error" those are his exact words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back