• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Kerr, just killed Lebron.
tk4vij5C9bvZ2uvJkp_XOIqhxd1GxTRnDbB6ulQbCjtaIEKkYLmBIb19uju0lHY8qWcdqRBF6Tl19Q=s1024-nd-v1

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Official trailer for the RWBY anime is out.

Seems like we're going with it's all a dream plot.

Which is like the shittiest plot idea I can think of :tupac

The trailer feels like a goddamn fanfic. Complete with the cliche new professor shit.

The trailer feels like a goddamn fanfic. Complete with the cliche new professor shit.

...Okay, that's a waste of time but I do agree with Dragoon that it would still be better than the main plot :oldryoma

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>Gohan was forced to be a fighter
Says the people who forgot he became the Great Saiyaman of his own choice
Them nibbas been watching dbz abridged for too long :kobeha .
I dropped MHA after Endeavor beat the Nomu. Knowing the series was never going to be as good again. See's the new MHA spoilers.

Well I was right....and wrong. lol Endeavor best character.
Who else will carry the series aside from the Todoroki's? Izuku of the 6 paths quirks :skully?

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

You know, I think I'll actually give it a shot. Watch the first few episodes, and see how good it is. If it is, I'll let you know. If not, I'll let you know its chalked. :mjlol

Type-Rey

Retired
Don't really give a shit about what's happening in Murica but just wanna say this .

>Goes on NF cafe to see and laugh at the reactions.
> The blue haired whales are openly calling for people to get molotov cocktails and burn shit to the ground
>Their post don't even get deleted
>Non blue haired whale says " prepare for libsihits to start rioting
>Gets thread banned.

It was obvious for years but the mods there are a complete fuck joke. They're not even trying to give the illusion of being fair.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Don't really give a shit about what's happening in Murica but just wanna say this .

>Goes on NF cafe to see and laugh at the reactions.
> The blue haired whales are openly calling for people to get molotov cocktails and burn shit to the ground
>Their post don't even get deleted
>Non blue haired whale says " prepare for libsihits to start rioting
>Gets thread banned.

It was obvious for years but the mods there are a complete fuck joke. They're not even trying to give the illusion of being fair.
When the insane take over the asylum. Captured once again, in 4K. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back