• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Someone said take me higher?

dcfqhc8-30dac1b3-7111-4b96-b5dd-8b7b47461dfd.png

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
it could go either way, but i say ssj1 broly with high diff eventually, for the fact alone he still endured hits from ssj1 gogeta, and had a ki blast collision with him [got overpowered later, but yeah, you get the point], even ssj1 broly has the on panel feats to support his win over lol incomplete bio cell
Eh I feel Gohan could take it given that version of Broly was only really above the blue Duo and while he took hits from Ssj Gogeta he was still inferior
Gohan Blanco was far from using his Max power and was Stomping cell Max easily
So really can't say it's clear

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Eh I feel Gohan could take it given that version of Broly was only really above the blue Duo and while he took hits from Ssj Gogeta he was still inferior
Gohan Blanco was far from using his Max power and was Stomping cell Max easily
So really can't say it's clear

point is, even ssj1 broly clashes with a fusion as ssj1 [post-ToP] too, despite broly losing that round too, he didn't turn to paste, he kept coming back

meanwhile, gohan blanco never fought a fusion = so, the burden of proof is more on gohan, rather to broly

but as i said. in my post

it could either way, with ssj1 broly winning in the end, with high diff, for the reasons i posted

gohan blanco needs more feats, that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back