• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I gotta see this shit show through to the end man :mjlol . I'm not letting all the bans and blocked comments I made for criticizing shit in this series go to waste. All the surprised pikachu face from people who realize that yes I will reply and make fun of them when the shit they said wouldn't happen goes around and happens , let that go to waste? Nah fam, I got plenty of spite left in me:skully.
(Sure Bakugou will never get a quirk zenkai, those aren't even real, Jes Wait fam you're always impatient, wait until the literal end of the series before talking about the 7 quirks of pain :mjlol )
It's fun from that perspective tbh, even former stans just can't really deny being jaded and disappointed at the series. Some nibbas straight up left the series. Seeing fans turn to this
where_did_the_years_go.jpg

Is entirely worth it, you had to have been there is all, I turned into a literal prophet :skully.

I've said this before but at least with Sasuke you had shit like him understanding the teamwork thing before everyone else, you had him basically sacrifice his dreams risking his life to save his teammates and that was in the first few arcs. It doesn't justify all the bullshit later on with Sakura and Naruto being bitches but at least something was there. Bakugou spent all of his time with Izuku being a complete and utter asshole with no friendship between them and the series keeps insisting that they're childhood friends who have rekindled and improved their relationship. The only worse part is some people actually eat that shit up cause Hori told them too.

Literally twisted his fucking arm :mjlol . You see using the black hole quirk thing would imply that Hori is creative with powers in this series, unless you're a Todoroki, preferably Chadeavor then that will never happen. Everybody should know by now not to expect side characters to even exist. Hori literally is attempting to hype the big 3 for their job session and he hasn't done anything with Mirio in years, he makes it his mission not to have him onscreen :skully.

Now that I think about it though Ashyraki makes a decent point the more I think about it. Nerfed or not why in the hell would Bakugou and everyone else straight up charge a guy with All Might tier strength? Why get that close to land your attack. For the concussive force of the explosion, cause that didn't do anything either and never matters any other time. I don't even know why Bakugou's surprised, he's seen All Might fight before, he fought a nerfed version of him in a training arc and did nothing to him no matter how much he tried. Of course there's a wide gap you moron, it's like you wanted him to nearly twist your arm off :mjlol.

Giving Bakugou Sakura's credit (small as it is) is giving him way too much. Bakugou never even fought a villain, at least Sakura has Sasori under her belt before becoming a complete disappointment again.

I said this before but the Konoha 11 is disappointing because Kishi could have continued their relevance after the Sasuke retrieval arc (and Shino's bro moments) at least it's a start. Class A doesn't even have a start, they're the same props they've always been.
Sakura was a literal puppet to be used in that fight. Chiyo carried nearly everything to really call that a win for Sakura but I get you.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
On another note there's no greater joy then ripping Seifer a new one with the Lionheart in FF8. Its worth getting in disc 1 just for those fights to be even more of a joke than usual :kobeha.
Seifer cutting Odin in half is still BS, even if he did get straight bodied by Gilgamesh afterwards.

Still didn't deserve getting turned into a street punk with a rubber sword in Kingdom Hearts, especially when Squall actually does get treated seriously in those games.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
On another note there's no greater joy then ripping Seifer a new one with the Lionheart in FF8. Its worth getting in disc 1 just for those fights to be even more of a joke than usual :kobeha.
so you did grinded that shit too. just for the lols.

I remember doing this shit in highschool and showing it to a friend and dude was surprise how easy the game is compared when he played it.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
so you did grinded that shit too. just for the lols I remember doing this shit in highschool and showing it to a friend and dude was surprise how easy the game is compared when he played it.
I make that a tradition every time I play ff8.
"I can take you Squall!!"
*Slices the guy once*
"I lost to Squall?"

Priceless everytime :skully . I got to that duel boss with Edea where Seifer is injured, had Squall on limit status and the nibba breaks out his lionheart limit break as if that shit was even remotely necessary :mjlol.

The Junction system is hilariously broken, its almost not funny :skully. And that's not including bullshit limit breaks like Squall's, Irvine and especially Zell, showed Tifa what it ment to be a playable monk party member worth a damn :mjlol .
Seifer cutting Odin in half is still BS, even if he did get straight bodied by Gilgamesh afterwards.

Still didn't deserve getting turned into a street punk with a rubber sword in Kingdom Hearts, especially when Squall actually does get treated seriously in those games.
Maybe he remembered to pull the trigger on his gun blade for once against Odin cause I swear his AI almost never bothers :skully .

Hey Nomura knows what we want, now the final fantasy characters will straight up not exist anymore :mjpls. For the fans of course :mjlol.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
bnha_359_007.png

And Bakugou fans went crazy for all of 2 seconds (scale this if you want to I guess) the blast extended pass the UA building

bnha_359_010.png

Does next to nothing to Ashyraki :mjlol . Keep this in mind guys Endeavor's hells curtain did more damage and that's not even a part of Endeavor's flashfire fist techniques:kobeha.

bnha_359_013.png

Bakugou after having his arm splintered (meaning no more Howitzer impacts, logically anyways). Afo/Ashyraki repeat again that Bakugou doesn't mean anything beyond being Izuku's friend meanwhile Bakugou seethes at how he put in everything and nothing happened :skully .

This chapter is even worse than the previews made it out to be. Bakugou's pathetic man, someone put this poor nigga out of his misery :mjlol.

Stop it, you're making me want to read it again :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back