Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FX0XVqmUYAc5vaW

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Dragon Ball and Fire Emblem have no business being next to Jojo and Ace Attorney, and I say this as a pretty big FE fan at that. :mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
@Aurelian By the by, how would one get into Saint Seiya anyway?
Like is there a recommended order or what?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Aurelian By the by, how would one get into Saint Seiya anyway?
Like is there a recommended order or what?
Original/classic Saint Seiya manga
Original Saint Seiya anime
Lost Canvas manga (canon status is questionable but its basically focused mainly on the Gold Saints in the 18th century in the prior Holy War)
Lost Canvas anime (its an OVA series)
Saint Seiya Omega season 1 (both this and its sequel season are anime original/Toei continuity and ignore ND)
Saint Seiya Omega seaosn 2
Saint Seiya: Next Dimension which is both a prequel and sequel to the cliffhanger ending of the original series by the same author
Saint Seiya: Episode G (written by both Okada and Kurumada, prequel to the original series and is canon)
Saint Seiya: Episode G - Assassin (sequel of G and set after the events of the Hades arc, brings out the multiverse in full)
Saint Seiya: Episode G - Requiem
Saintia Sho manga
Saintia Sho anime

Maddie

Acclaimed
I recommend watching Soul of Gold. The animation is a bit crap and it's noncanon/based on the very badly aged OG anime but it really expands the characters and holy fuck I have a lot of nostalgia watching it when I was 16 while eating lofthouse cookies in a house with no internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back