OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Made a collection for Dragon's Dogma. Pretty small one because the game was notoriously hard to mod, with conflicting mods needing manual merging via external tools, but it's still decent enough.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

3:34 - 3:45

that's why gt vegeta is > dbs vegeta

he reached next level family man levels, he even proudly proclaims that earth is his home and will protect it no matter wat, remember, the first time gt vegeta saw ssj4 kakarot, instead of reacting like an edgelord and doing his usual bad stuff, he smiled and was glad, no petty nonsense, mean he still wanted to surpassed him and asked for bulma to find a way to reach ssj4 later, but, what matters is, unlike z or dbs vegeta, for having that obsession of surpassing, he let his peaceful and more mature side to come out

to see how gt vegeta truly progresses, he really has the determination to progress further, without being insecure about it

ae0c7d4a85daaa86c209fd4fc85e1a7a.jpg

images

you should really see the sub version for this one, it feels really dif than the dub one, for this type of occasions and moments

and power level wise, reminding again, even before reaching ssj4, he was the only lad at ssj2 who managed to survive and kept standing up, after super ascot 17 was stomping all of them, vegeta kept going on, majuub and the others and the others were knocked out instead, until kakarot returns, gt vegeta was holding on

you can mock goku time as a series all you want, but nowadays, even dbs stans start to admit that goku time handled several things better than dbs, we know them

summary:

db -----> dbz -----> dbgt = true timeline of the series 🤷‍♂️

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
and taking breaks is really good, you guys should also be offline too, it will really change your mindset

that's why i ain't posting anymore as i used to, more irl focus and all

even

on streaming, i ain't do that often as i used to, although, i prefer to stream more [when i can] rather than posting nowadays

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
and taking breaks is really good, you guys should also be offline too, it will really change your mindset

even

on streaming, i ain't do that often as i used to, although, i prefer to stream more [when i can] rather than posting nowadays
I spent most of my day yesterday, and will be doing the same today as well, outside with my family. I don't know what you're talking about, lad. :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
it can be everything

finding peace by praying to God [helps a lot], going out for a walk, work out, read books, listen to music, expand your knowledge, draw, doing other activities, even playing vgames with moderation is better than forum posting, lol, you get what i want to say

after

the lol corona arc [was the most stressful one cuz of the whole thing, plus no going out and all], was the reason i was posting that much, now that things are once again alright and cool [so far], feel really good , especially those past months

i ain't losing my positivity though, no matter what

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
it can be everything

finding peace by praying to God [helps a lot], going out for a walk, work out, read books, listen to music, expand your knowledge, draw, doing other activities, even playing vgames with moderation is better than forum posting, lol, you get what i want to say

after

the lol corona arc [was the most stressful one cuz of the whole thing, plus no going out and all], was the reason i was posting that much, now that things are once again alright and cool [so far], feel really good , especially those past months

i ain't losing my positivity though, no matter what
im just focusing on making dough and working out and improving

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
you can mock goku time as a series
i never realized thats what GT meant,i kinda just ignored if it meant anything at all :skully

even

planting have doing wonders to me,if i manage to get some money i might try to get a place in the countryside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back