• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
image1.jpg
image0.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
the fact that you responded to me, even though i wasn't referring to you, it was a general one

it tells me, my bait levels struck a 2D nerve, more than enough, lil fella :mjlol
Still not good enough for me to directly address and argue it with you, so at best, if you did, it was the tiniest one imaginable.

Meanwhile, I know well what'd get you clicking the safety off the glock, after that whole Broly misunderstanding a few days ago. :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Still not good enough for me to directly address and argue it with you, so at best, if you did, it was the tiniest one imaginable.

Meanwhile, I know well what'd get you clicking the safety off the glock, after that whole Broly misunderstanding a few days ago. :mjlol

lad, only dandy could match my trolling/wit skills, no offense, but you mid tier

as for the z broly one, i even said, that i didn't even bothered to read the link, and it was a broly ooga response on instinct 🤷‍♂️

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
lad, only dandy could match my trolling/wit skills, no offense, but you mid tier

as for the z broly one, i even said, that i didn't even bothered to read the link, and it was a broly ooga response on instinct 🤷‍♂️
I ain't even trolling right now, if I'm being honest.

Also, it being an instinctual response where you didn't even bother to read the response doesn't make it look any better, Blade. Even Masterblack knew you were ready to tear my head off for something I'd never said :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I ain't even trolling right now, if I'm being honest.

Also, it being an instinctual response where you didn't even bother to read the response doesn't make it look any better, Blade. Even Masterblack knew you were ready to tear my head off for something I'd never said :mjlol

solarboi even said, i would go broly mode, both on you and him, if you ever tried to diss him :hestonpls

don't worry, we cool, my kouhai :yousmart

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
it's ok

it happens, don't worry, i will notice you some other time, when dgm returns from hiatus and have weekly chaps, once again :yousmart
Bruh, at this point, we'd be lucky to see it return to a full-on monthly schedule after all the setbacks Hoshino's had, being real for a second. Writing and drawing with a damaged wrist is a bitch and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back