• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
solarboi even said, i would go broly mode, both on you and him, if you ever tried to diss him :hestonpls

don't worry, we cool, my kouhai :yousmart
I honestly don't even know if you're referring to Solar Sailor or Goldenboy right now. :tupac Knowing you, it could genuinely be either, since I only saw Masterblack.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
solarboi, is that obd black mod boi we have

and is a solar stan :mjlol

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I honestly don't even know if you're referring to Solar Sailor or Goldenboy right now. :tupac Knowing you, it could genuinely be either, since I only saw Masterblack.

R.f504bf72a5a9650dabd12e408ebaa53a

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
FYI for the people who don't get it:
I do not have a problem with Saitama and Garou becoming as powerful as Gods, I have an issue that instead of simply going off the Webcomic, we have Garou turning into a supreme edgelord he never was nor should be, everyone's basically dead because "cosmic radiation", God and Blast just shows the fuck up and Blast has a group that basically makes S Rank Heroes superfluous and we basically blew through the actual beats of Saitama and his struggles... to ultimately have no payoff because "subvert our expectations" with this tripe.

I long since had no issue with the fact that Saitama would end up Galaxy-Universal/whatever the fuck because it's obvious he was always meant to be a parody of a Shonen Hero but holy fuck, did he basically get boring BECAUSE Murata and ONE completely missed the point and is now basically going all in for powerleveling fags rather than actually caring about the story.
That's why I always liked Mob Psycho 100 rather than OPM and the Manga just makes that more apparent.
They missed the point hard to turn this arc into bootleg dbs :skully . They straight up retconned the part in the webcomic where Saitama just talks to the dude at the end of the arc after showing repeatedly that Garou didn't stand a chance from the beginning for reddit powerscalers to have their wet dreams :mjlol
That moment when Frieza thought planet busting was still powerful

:hestonpls

Freeza's increasing brain damage was one of the few good things about the Top :skully. That moment and the one where Freeza goes "fuck the rules, I'm killing you" with Jiren after another asskicking almost made me forget that he's just spouting his old Db lines for nostalgia bait :kobeha.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
even guys on youtube, who made top tier db fan series, like db deliverance and db legend, need their own studio budget and to be hired by toei

but sadly, toei [despite supporting them], they don't like s class talents having more exposure than them, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back