• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
solarboi even said, i would go broly mode, both on you and him, if you ever tried to diss him

don't worry, we cool, my kouhai
I honestly don't even know if you're referring to Solar Sailor or Goldenboy right now. Knowing you, it could genuinely be either, since I only saw Masterblack.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
solarboi, is that obd black mod boi we have

and is a solar stan

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
They missed the point hard to turn this arc into bootleg dbs . They straight up retconned the part in the webcomic where Saitama just talks to the dude at the end of the arc after showing repeatedly that Garou didn't stand a chance from the beginning for reddit powerscalers to have their wet dreams
That moment when Frieza thought planet busting was still powerful

Freeza's increasing brain damage was one of the few good things about the Top . That moment and the one where Freeza goes "fuck the rules, I'm killing you" with Jiren after another asskicking almost made me forget that he's just spouting his old Db lines for nostalgia bait .

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
even guys on youtube, who made top tier db fan series, like db deliverance and db legend, need their own studio budget and to be hired by toei

but sadly, toei [despite supporting them], they don't like s class talents having more exposure than them, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.