• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Okay that makes sense as I was wondering that was a detailed explanation for someone who didn't play it and wondered if you did or just read up on it.

Alot of people want a PC Client and I honestly do agree on that.

We should actually use that to dismiss feats from the fight itself.
OPM finally gets to planet level and above and it gets fucking retconned :mjlol

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
FYJ1XGwWIAAdG8d

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I'm now moving to use my shitty Android tablet cause I just learned my pc was running at a crisp 80-90 and above degrees Celsius.

I have no clue how long it's been running that hot, possibly ever since I got it. And now I'm stopping out of fear of it spontaneously combusting (well it hasn't for like two years) but yeah. I need to get it checked.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I'm now moving to use my shitty Android tablet cause I just learned my pc was running at a crisp 80-90 and above degrees Celsius.

I have no clue how long it's been running that hot, possibly ever since I got it. And now I'm stopping out of fear of it spontaneously combusting (well it hasn't for like two years) but yeah. I need to get it checked.
Even when not running any games?

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
They already have... the ironic part is that Garou ultimately retconned it meaning you can just throw out the wank by saying the fight never happened :oldryoma
You can't even argue Saitama can do it again. It required a power-up due to his rage breaking after Genos died, and the time-travel required Garou's time-travel. Which Saitama forgot.

You can't even argue Saitama can do it again. It required a power-up due to his rage breaking after Genos died, and the time-travel required Garou's time-travel. Which Saitama forgot.

Remember Garou was dead after he did it.
And Saitama and Garou only did their "Best Feat" at the height of their power so even that can't be contributed to either one :obamalaugh

The whole fight and shit was literally an omega shitpost if you think about it:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So Saitama can time travel now, assuming he retains the memories of learning that technique from Garou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back