• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Same energy as Goku being “faster than time” for moving in SHit’s time skip

9Hil2Ws.gif
>Nigga calling the only breath of fresh air we got in terms of fighting in the anime, in Hit, shit.

I ain't capping when I say he along with a few fights were the only good things to come out of DBS, other than the meltdown online over DBS hitting universal in the first arc :mjlol

>Nigga calling the only breath of fresh air we got in terms of fighting in the anime, in Hit, shit.

I ain't capping when I say he along with a few fights were the only good things to come out of DBS, other than the meltdown online over DBS hitting universal in the first arc :mjlol

To me, both Hit fights was great and recaptured what made Goku Goku.
The only other time I felt that way was midway through the Jiren battles at the end of the ToP where Goku used ingenuity to find any holes in Jiren's defenses through any means possible, including using Ki like Landmines.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
people saying saitama has immeasurable speed because he "landed the punch before it was thrown" and its like
:JokerSerious:
no shit nigga thats how time travel works his punch started in the future and landed in the past shit has nothing to do with speed
like i said

saitama vs ger soon :tupac

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
To me, both Hit fights was great and recaptured what made Goku Goku.
The only other time I felt that way was midway through the Jiren battles at the end of the ToP where Goku used ingenuity to find any holes in Jiren's defenses through any means possible, including using Ki like Landmines.
I agree with you, for the most part, though I never liked people saying constantly that Goku beat Hit in round two, even though they were both down for the count at the end.:skully

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

And you can only thank Toei for that cause Hit is lame as fuck in the manga :mjlol .

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
And you can only thank Toei for that cause Hit is lame as fuck in the manga :mjlol .
Why do you think I specified the anime exclusively? Y'all don't need to tell how badly Trashtaro ruined my boy. :kobeha

Not even joking when I say, that when Toyo revealed in the manga, that what was supposed to be Hit's trench-coat, was in fact a skirt, I legit wanted to fly over to Japan and falcon punch that uncreative, untalented(outside drawing, but most of his best shots are tracing anyway), fanfic writing bum in the face.:wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Why do you think I specified the anime exclusively? Y'all don't need to tell how badly Trashtaro ruined my boy. :kobeha

Not even joking when I say, that when Toyo revealed in the manga, that what was supposed to be Hit's trench-coat, was in fact a skirt, I legit wanted to fly over to Japan and falcon punch that uncreative, untalented(outside drawing, but most of his best shots are tracing anyway), fanfic writing bum in the face.:wow
I do think the low quality of the DBS manga is primarily Toyotaro’s fault. Dragon Ball Super and now the new Super Hero movie that were both written by Toriyama show the man can still write a good story.

What we got of the Broly movie was apparently only half of what Toriyama had originally wrote too. I’m hoping for the next DB anime they adapt the movie like they did Battle of the Gods and Frieza to show all the cut content

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Oh you mean the type of people who claim the Nika Nika twist was worse than the Obito reveal or any of the half-assed redemptions in Naruto. Or that Wano is the "worst war arc in manga". :kobeha

Well that certainly makes more sense. :maybe
I'm not going to pretend that I read One Piece constantly but gear 5 wasn't really what was stupid to me. It's the fact that the world government has apparently been looking for the devil fruit Luffy ate and only just now decided to take an interest. Like where the hell was your interest before?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back