• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The worst part was that if they didn't buy Star Wars, they actually was going to make a Tron series and other shit to latch onto which honestly after Tron Legacy? Would have been a great idea to do so for their own shit, could even do alternative tellings of Tron too at that and other anthology works.

But nah, got Star Wars, fuck all that work on Tron and throw it out.
This is why Disney is running out of ideas and is beginning to die like an old decrepit corpse.
Big opportunities. I really would like to do some actual animations. We can do it. I say start with the animated lore series like this kind of stuff and with experience and audience, go bigger and better.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Link chapter

bnha_360_002.png

bnha_360_014.png

bnha_360_003.png

bnha_360_015.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I lost respect for him after he turned down a fan’s gift because of their difference in opinion just for the sake of virtue-signaling.

It backfired on him and instead of getting brownie points like he hoped, he got eviscerated on Twitter for it if you go through the responses of his tweet

What you say has consequences indeed.

@Gordo

Being a virtue-signaling shill of the cringiest degree willing to piss on his own fanbase that made him relevant to try to earn himself some Twatter brownie points.

Imagine being such a fucking asshole as to check the online history of your own fans to deem them worthy of giving you a gift or not.

Last edited:
Big opportunities. I really would like to do some actual animations. We can do it. I say start with the animated lore series like this kind of stuff and with experience and audience, go bigger and better.

It's why I'm beginning to actually start up on writing and really planning my shit out in either August or September meanwhile planning on 3D modeling and animations and shit. Opportunity is right there and anyone who wants to make a difference can easily do so right now and even better on their own considering how free and open the internet is more than ever.

Seriously, this is supposed to be inspirational and instead, I just see a defeated fucker who just wants to go to bed and lay there till the day he dies.

I don't understand how certain Mangaka don't understand that you don't have a character look like a lost puppy when they get utterly destroyed in the final arc to make them look good. It will just be absolutely stupid if Bakugou pulled some BS out of his ass to justify him being equal to Deku.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
as for james marsters vs miki shinichiro, while miki is one of the best jp va's out there and also did an amazing performance as zamasu

james surpassed him, cuz he added more heat and salt on the tone of his voice, he was really into that role

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's why I'm beginning to actually start up on writing and really planning my shit out in either August or September meanwhile planning on 3D modeling and animations and shit. Opportunity is right there and anyone who wants to make a difference can easily do so right now and even better on their own considering how free and open the internet is more than ever.
Doing what?

For this series, I envision something like the Wizards and Warriors stuff.

Again, I'm looking for fact checkers/proof readers, people who can do art and animation, and someone who can put the movie together with a good video editor though that might be Nihilus.

I envision paying at some point, maybe a stipend when I get more work in the fall. Probably only volunteer for the first few videos, but if it gets traction, pay should go up. Everyone can advertise their own products too.

I want the OBD brand to be part of the bigger company I have in mind.

as for james marsters vs miki shinichiro, while miki is one of the best jp va's out there and also did an amazing performance as zamasu

james surpassed him, cuz he added more heat and salt on the tone of his voice, he was really into that role

Honestly, James Marsters actually added Zamasu's naivete straight into anger and resentment and then straight up having him turn into an actual primal beast far more than the Japanese VA could ever do.
It legit felt like a journey with him and you can tell even in his "bad takes" with Zamasu(Xenoverse 2) that he can literally turn Zamasu from a monster into goofy in a heartbeat and still somehow keep him Zamasu at all times.
It's honestly a fucking artform how well he does the character and still keep him in character at all times.

Doing what?

For this series, I envision something like the Wizards and Warriors stuff.

Again, I'm looking for fact checkers/proof readers, people who can do art and animation, and someone who can put the movie together with a good video editor though that might be Nihilus.

I envision paying at some point, maybe a stipend when I get more work in the fall. Probably only volunteer for the first few videos, but if it gets traction, pay should go up. Everyone can advertise their own products too.

I want the OBD brand to be part of the bigger company I have in mind.

Pretty much my own anthology series.
Same Multiverse throughout but primarily focusing on different adventures and different people and sometimes revisiting them here and there or in cameo roles.
The "Crusader" storyline I mentioned before is just one of many I plan on doing along with the Big 3 Storylines I ultimately want to tackle later.

The 3D Modeling, Rendering, Animations and so on is more me wanting to actually take some of them in a VN direction or ultimately have them as supplements for any action moments I do in the Novels I plan on doing.
Also it will help actually doing them if I want to join a random Video Game Company for practice and I also want to fully follow that career path.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Today we discovered an infinite ramp loop with my commander deck

MTG giving me more dopamine in 2 days than YGO has in years

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
f033fb5d2b2ba7f17b96bc95fc4c8860.jpg

my nardo academia :mjpls
To be slightly fair the only rough thing about Izuku's childhood was intentionally trying to hang out with Bakugou despite him literally pushing him around. Its honestly not surprising at all that Izuku got bullied for trying to be a hero when he literally has nothing to offer and hasn't even tried :mjlol . Won't catch Koichi doing that:skully. That list is dead on for the most part though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back