• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sounds cool. I guess one of the first things I was thinking of just on the base level is figuring out how warriors can fight wizards if you give them shitloads of hax spells or something :skully. I'm sure you've thought of stuff around that but still, it's always one of the first things in my mind no matter what I read cause some authors do a lot better than others in that regard :mjlol .
That's just the name of the channel.

My vision is something like this, but specializing in anime, manga, and comics primarily, perhaps some books that few know but would like if they knew them.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FYShCpxaAAANC_R

He had to go. Company was in the ground as it is. Nick Khan is also a co-CEO so hopefully that will cut back on Stephanie's bad tendencies. Hers more so than Hunter's.

The good news is this means that Kevin Dunn is inevitably going as the head producer so we won't need to see seizure-inducing camera cuts anymore.

As long as Triple H doesn't try and turn that shit into AEW 2.0, I can have faith in him.
NXT Black and Gold was definitely good... but it had alot of the symptoms that we see in AEW now and that will not fly in RAW and Smackdown for the average viewers.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
As long as Triple H doesn't try and turn that shit into AEW 2.0, I can have faith in him.
NXT Black and Gold was definitely good... but it had alot of the symptoms that we see in AEW now and that will not fly in RAW and Smackdown for the average viewers.
Black and gold during its boom periods was the best promotion of the last 10 years, so if we see something approximating that on the main roster, that would actually be good. Triple H's weakness is he also likes these extremely generic guys like Adam Cole so I hope he doesn't do that.

But I will say that as far as the "vanilla midgets" go, Triple H actually tries to do something with them and make them interesting. Look what he did with Gargano and Ciampa for example. Tony Khan just sends them out there and jizzes for geeky indy shit.

Oh and happy birthday @Crimson Dragoon

Black and gold during its boom periods was the best promotion of the last 10 years, so if we see something approximating that on the main roster, that would actually be good. Triple H's weakness is he also likes these extremely generic guys like Adam Cole so I hope he doesn't do that.

But I will say that as far as the "vanilla midgets" go, Triple H actually tries to do something with them and make them interesting. Look what he did with Gargano and Ciampa for example. Tony Khan just sends them out there and jizzes for geeky indy shit.

Oh and happy birthday @Crimson Dragoon

Like I said before, I agree with that but I honestly do hope that they don't do some retarded shit and overbook too many people like what happened in the mid 2010's and just focus on a direct few and make them shine well.
That's all they have to do and it would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back