• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Laughed at this

FYS5d_YUEAAPl2D

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Man the only experience I have with lotr is watching the Hobbit up until that scene with Balrog and Gandalf. But simply looking up Sauron on Google
latest
latest

Yeah only way m&m lite here is pulling this off is if this is just some sort of shape-shifted form like Claudio said or he's in that armor and helmet 24/7 I wouldn't be able to take him seriously otherwise.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Plebs don’t realize Kishimoto based Sasuke off the ninja Sarutobi Sasuke, thinking anything with Sasuke is a Naruto reference

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

DALL-E-2022-07-23-18-12-07-A-small-girl-with-long-silver-hair-and-green-eyes-in-a-white-nun-s-outf.png

Prompt:

A small girl with long silver hair and green eyes in a white nun's outfit lined with gold with a long hood praying Parmigianino style​

Okay now this is scary, it's almost to good.
Is that supposed to be Index?

Girl in the pic is blonde too

I decided to look at the summary of the Strangers of Paradise Expansion... I'm conflicted.

On one hand, Garland doesn't just destroy WoL once, he literally destroyed him again even with Bahamut's blessing which is just absolutely hilarious on every level :oldryoma. WoL is going to have to get more gains before he faces Garland and it does make some hilarious sense that it would take multiple resets before we finally get WoL beating Garland for real.

On the other hand, it's all but implied that FF1 Bahamut is FFXV Bahamut and I'm honestly just... ugh. Because it now canonizes the bullshit that either Dawn of the Future crap is canon over the original ending or FFXV has some stupid timeline split happening which just makes it even stupider.

Definitely makes me want to play it... but I don't feel like wanting to use my bros' PS5 for that.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I asked on discord and apparently the ai isn't good at actually making characters, this is the best one out of the bunch though.
Fun fact, all Magic Gods and characters with the potential to be Magic Gods like Index and Aleister have green eyes.

Except for Nephthys only because her eyes constantly change colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back