• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
SPOILER_IMG_3315.png

This seems like some schizo posting ngl.

Seriously dudes, these are the same people that will gladly engage in "Polyamory" relationships just to primarily fuck around without any commitments and be gratuitous cheaters but the fact that a fucking videogame character actually chooses to do an actual polygamous relationship(i.e. Not being unfaithful to your multiple spouses and keep it between you all), they lose their minds because of extremely stupid reasons that the game before it completely throws out.

I mean ResetEra was always a joke but goddamn, a picture that is on the screen for 3 seconds basically gotten them so heated, it's insane. Most people are just surprised that Rex became a GigaChad meanwhile ResetEra is just being pissbabies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
From what I can tell (I've mostly been trying to avoid spoilers for XB3), the picture has literally fuck all to do with the plot :mjlol

Well, there is some stuff with Noah and Mio but I feel like that's a different thing entirely.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Seriously dudes, these are the same people that will gladly engage in "Polyamory" relationships just to primarily fuck around without any commitments and be gratuitous cheaters but the fact that a fucking videogame character actually chooses to do an actual polygamous relationship(i.e. Not being unfaithful to your multiple spouses and keep it between you all), they lose their minds because of extremely stupid reasons that the game before it completely throws out.

I mean ResetEra was always a joke but goddamn, a picture that is on the screen for 3 seconds basically gotten them so heated, it's insane. Most people are just surprised that Rex became a GigaChad meanwhile ResetEra is just being pissbabies.

It's not like XB2 was at all subtle with this being the "implied" ending anyway :maybe

The post-game title screen has him with Pyrha and Mythra, and then Nia runs up and either joins in or yeets Rex into the ocean and holds hands with the girls instead :kobeha

It's not like XB2 was at all subtle with this being the "implied" ending anyway :maybe

The post-game title screen has him with Pyrha and Mythra, and then Nia runs up and either joins in or yeets Rex into the ocean and holds hands with the girls instead :kobeha

That's why it's so hilarious because it was never not implied where this was going in XBC2, the only thing that wasn't implied was where Nia was going to fit into it as many thought Rex just turned her down.
Apparently that was a fucking lie all along.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That's why it's so hilarious because it was never not implied where this was going in XBC2, the only thing that wasn't implied was where Nia was going to fit into it as many thought Rex just turned her down.
Apparently that was a fucking lie all along.

He did say he loved her in response to her confession :maybe

And then said "and all you guys"

Which at this point clearly means he probably knocked up the rest of the cast sometime after that picture was taken :skully

He did say he loved her in response to her confession :maybe

And then said "and all you guys"

Which at this point clearly means he probably knocked up the rest of the cast sometime after that picture was taken :skully

Like I said before, we took that as a joke before and Rex being an idiot... but he 180'd with a Trap Card and we couldn't see he was series LMFAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back