• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0488.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
A good part of SB Accelerator was me back when I was on there. I’m pretty sure I’ve been fair with backing everything I claim with feats

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So, the Zidane series hit some shit.

Like I can and have beaten Alexander 200 and Pandemonium 250.
m1rQwfL.jpg

But some how every time I record the fight Alexander and Pandemonium would literally do shit to 1-shot my whole team.

:life Like seriously I'm fucking confuse on how I can consistently beat a stage when I'm not recording but shit when I decide to record they somehow found ways to power up and beat the crap out of the same team that consistently shit on them.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sasuke’s plot armor was something else.

Deidara, Itachi, Killer Bee, Raikage, Onoki

All would have killed him without PIS
Mei would have killed him with her boil release

Killer Bee would’ve killed him twice if it weren For Karin and Jugo

Kishimoto himself had to save Sasuke from Deidara’s suicide bomb, since he immediately contradicted his own established premise of both characters being too weak to do shit

Itachi wasn’t trying so I don’t count it

Ōnoki would have killed him if it weren’t for outside help (was it Zetsu or Obito?)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Mei would have killed him with her boil release

Killer Bee would’ve killed him twice if it weren For Karin and Jugo

Kishimoto himself had to save Sasuke from Deidara’s suicide bomb, since he immediately contradicted his own established premise of both characters being too weak to do shit

Itachi wasn’t trying so I don’t count it

Ōnoki would have killed him if it weren’t for outside help (was it Zetsu or Obito?)
Itachi not trying is the point. If he really meant to kill Sasuke instead of being secretly good (despite the contradictions of this, Sasuke wouldn’t have stood a chance.

Deidara was just ridiculous. Sasuke managed to summon Manda, Genjutsu him, and hop into his mouth all midway before Deidara exploded: Despite being out of power.

Obito saved Sasuke from getting atomized by Onoki.

And 3 times for Bee. Sasuke would have been dead from that Biju Dama too if it were for Suigetsu taking the entire attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back