• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FYAP-LKWIAABb4X

🤨 dumb

This one probably makes the most sense for a DB match. Anti-heroes who fought against the darkness plaguing their world, both eventually discard their humanity.
image0.jpg

Lord of Shadows Dracula isn’t as powerful compared to his classic counterpart. Planet level with mhs+ or most likely relativistic speed.

Even though I haven’t played it, I get the feeling Stranger of Paradise has some sort of universal or multiversal shenanigans, knowing most FF games that deal with timelines. There is even an optional boss Shinryu in FFI.

I have to do this shit, this is so stupid and it's something we talked about before, I just have to do this:

Imagine stanning Sasuke in that he isn't a Karma Houdini because... he was stopped before he can commit his crimes...

Alright, before he's brough up, I'm going to say it:

Sasuke is not a karma houdini. A lot of people seem to be under the impression he is, but when you actually look at the story instead of just parroting others, you realize that's just not true.

Let's take a look at his worst actions:

• Tried to kidnap Killer Bee: Not only did he fail, he got his ass kicked and nearly died in the process.
  • Attacked the Five Kage Summit: Again, nearly died multiple times.
  • Helped start the 4th Ninja War: Made up for by also helping end it. You know, aka helping save the world
  • Tried to take over the world: Never got beyond planning, lost an arm
Like, people go on and on about Sasuke 'never paying for his crimes'... but like, he literally did.

And then later on, act like that Sasuke is like fucking GAARA(In that somehow Sasuke was insane... despite the story and Itachi outright saying Sasuke was never driven insane and fully knows what he's doing everytime) and if he didn't need to pay for his crimes(he did... he fucking DIED, Chiyo just resurrected him at the cost of herself) despite Gaara having a FAR worse childhood than either Naruto or Sasuke while having living relatives that was scared to death of him(Temari and Kankuro), literally caused it to happen and didn't give an iota of a fuck about him(his father) or literally tried to kill him due to the fact his mother died(his Uncle).
Considering Sasuke wasn't even in Jail that long considering he was PARDONED(it's amazing how people miss that and it was done by Kakashi and Naruto, no less)... that's not him facing justice for his crimes... not at all.

The defense is just... wow.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Sasuke is not a karma houdini. A lot of people seem to be under the impression he is, but when you actually look at the story instead of just parroting others, you realize that's just not true.

Let's take a look at his worst actions:

• Tried to kidnap Killer Bee: Not only did he fail, he got his ass kicked and nearly died in the process. - Play dumb game, get dumb reward
  • Attacked the Five Kage Summit: Again, nearly died multiple times. - Again play dumb game, get dumb reward
  • Helped start the 4th Ninja War: Made up for by also helping end it. You know, aka helping save the world - Again play Dumb Game, Get Dumb Reward
  • Tried to take over the world: Never got beyond planning, lost an arm - What I said 3 times earlier.
Like, people go on and on about Sasuke 'never paying for his crimes'... but like, he literally did.

Just because you got hurt or failed over shit you have done doesn't equate to paying or getting punish for your crime. Hey dude lost an arm for starting an arson doesn't mean the dude losing an arm means he paid for a crime he committed. No shit that's him doing stupid shit and getting stupid result.

Paying for your crime is regretting your action, not because you lost shit or failed but because you know you did wrong and doing shit to make things better. Not do another new stupidly dumb shit that will result into a crime.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I have to do this shit, this is so stupid and it's something we talked about before, I just have to do this:

Imagine stanning Sasuke in that he isn't a Karma Houdini because... he was stopped before he can commit his crimes...

Alright, before he's brough up, I'm going to say it:

And then later on, act like that Sasuke is like fucking GAARA(In that somehow Sasuke was insane... despite the story and Itachi outright saying Sasuke was never driven insane and fully knows what he's doing everytime) and if he didn't need to pay for his crimes(he did... he fucking DIED, Chiyo just resurrected him at the cost of herself) despite Gaara having a FAR worse childhood than either Naruto or Sasuke while having living relatives that was scared to death of him(Temari and Kankuro), literally caused it to happen and didn't give an iota of a fuck about him(his father) or literally tried to kill him due to the fact his mother died(his Uncle).
Considering Sasuke wasn't even in Jail that long considering he was PARDONED(it's amazing how people miss that and it was done by Kakashi and Naruto, no less)... that's not him facing justice for his crimes... not at all.

The defense is just... wow.
He's in Aborto that alone is punishment worse then death lol :mjgrin

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

So I was looking at those old obd threads and... how the fuck did they come to this conclusion? :mjlol
I wasn't at that time but I think what he did was get the speed based on the kinetic energy of the attack (~400 Petatons) and ignored relativity (because it would give 0.999999c).

It's obviously wrong to do that in any series and anything human sized that destroys islands or more would give you FTL.

I think that some old calculations should be revised because as things are currently accepted it could be less or more the old calcs, but most of those old calculations are missing or incomplete, it is a lot of work and there are few who calculate anything nowadays because old series like Bastard!! or Metabarons probably need to be re-evaluated but have long time since been relevant in vs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back