• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The entire way the Hidden Leaf Village treated Naruto was retarded.

Baby had the the Nine Tailed Fox sealed into him by his own father who told the village to hail him as a hero for this.

Nah, let’s ostracize this kid from birth and treat him like he is the Nine-Tailed Fox and generally like shit even with a history of Biju Jinchuriki who are known for commanding the power of the Tailed Beast in them. What’s the worst that can happen?

Their lucky Naruto chose to become a prankster to get notoriety over just deciding to let loose the wrath of the Kyubi on them for their treatment of him

Third Hokage was a bum who left him living as a street urchent and made no effort at all to stop the treatment he was getting from the Hidden Leaf Village despite the kid being a literal nuke that could go off any time.

Last edited:

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
>people saying big mom is weak because she got taken down without fighting luffy
Wasnt big mom also fighting 3 niggas at the same time. like god damn ontop of that her devil fruit did fuck all here because the shit only works on people who fear her
She fought every top tier in the arc and they all think she's a monster Kaido was also shocked she even lost in the first place

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
it is now a meme format
1658852936247197.png

Wait a minute

Kokiri can't have children

Can they :hmm

Nabooru and Link is plausible since Gerudo mate with Hylians in order to breed a new Gerudo King and multiply their numbers

Zora and Hylian hybrids is still a question mark even though the romance is there for Ruto like Twi'leks and humans

Can they breed :hmm

Impa is just straight MILF action

The rest is self explanatory

Played through the Konquest mode of MK Armageddon just now. Honestly it's a lot better than I remember really, more fighting games need fun singleplayer modes like this.

Also Taven is 100% one of the high/top tiers. Dude managed to straight up beat Dark Raiden, and even defeated Blaze before that was later retconned. Straight up has timestop hax too, so he's soloing a ton of verses just from that alone.

Yeah, but Deception is still top tier. I hope they do something like that with 12

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Baby had the the Nine Tailed Fox sealed into him by his own father who told the village to hail him as a hero for this.

Nah, let’s ostracize this kid from birth and treat him like he is the Nine-Tailed Fox and generally like shit even with a history of Biju Jinchuriki who are known for commanding the power of the Tailed Beast in them. What’s the worst that can happen?

Their lucky Naruto chose to become a prankster to get notoriety over just deciding to let loose the wrath of the Kyubi on them for their treatment of him

Third Hokage was a bum who left him living as a street urchent and made no effort at all to stop the treatment he was getting from the Hidden Leaf Village despite the kid being a literal nuke that could go off any time.
god kishi is such a hack lol

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I have to do this shit, this is so stupid and it's something we talked about before, I just have to do this:

Imagine stanning Sasuke in that he isn't a Karma Houdini because... he was stopped before he can commit his crimes...

Alright, before he's brough up, I'm going to say it:

And then later on, act like that Sasuke is like fucking GAARA(In that somehow Sasuke was insane... despite the story and Itachi outright saying Sasuke was never driven insane and fully knows what he's doing everytime) and if he didn't need to pay for his crimes(he did... he fucking DIED, Chiyo just resurrected him at the cost of herself) despite Gaara having a FAR worse childhood than either Naruto or Sasuke while having living relatives that was scared to death of him(Temari and Kankuro), literally caused it to happen and didn't give an iota of a fuck about him(his father) or literally tried to kill him due to the fact his mother died(his Uncle).
Considering Sasuke wasn't even in Jail that long considering he was PARDONED(it's amazing how people miss that and it was done by Kakashi and Naruto, no less)... that's not him facing justice for his crimes... not at all.

The defense is just... wow.
I find it funny that Sasuke's bullshit just completely justifies Tobirama :skully . Uchiha stans will try and justify anything . Apparently building a police station right next to your police force is a sign of racism and seclusion instead of common sense :mjlol. Maybe if the leaf's current police force kept to it then nibbas like Karin of all people wouldn't be able to casually escape while the officers fell for bad acting while playing card games on the job:kobeha.
Wow... didn't expect the creator to actually just end the gag like that.
I thought it was gonna be Asta chasing after her forever but I guess he's just going to jump deep into AstaxNoelle or someone else.
Yeah he says he couldn't give up on that and sense a year passed and he's 18 and got promoted I guess he wanted to be more serious about it and just wanted to hear her thoughts on it. She tells him (unsurprisingly) that he's like family and he's cool with it. Instead he wants her to see him become the wizard king since that's one vow he'll never change.
a shame but hey its time
EHc-IClUUAEJgvZ.jpg
It's nice to actually give a shit about the female protagonist for once. You sure as shit can't do it for niggas like Uraraka :skully.

I find it funny in a fucked up way that Naruto lives in this run down apartment meanwhile Sasuke has a good one, fairly large with a t.v and side view and shit. Uchiha were prejudiced my ass :mjlol.

god kishi is such a hack lol

Honestly, that's always been Kishimoto's biggest problem and why I can't even pretend that Naruto was ever better than Bleach for as much as I can agree with the ragging. The entire World of Naruto doesn't make sense if you really think about it for a few seconds:

- Outside of one simple ass point Onoki makes, NO ONE gets on A for the fact he literally tried to condemn the Hyuga family for daring to protect their kid from one of their Ninja trying to take her during the middle of a PEACE CONFERENCE! Hell, they then ask for Hiashi's head for daring to protect his daughter just for their eyes. This is the type of shit people rage at Mayuri for and wanting him to die... but nothing is ever fucking said about this horrific transgression at all outside of the fucking Rock Lee SD series.

-As someone pointed out, Naruto's entire backstory doesn't even fucking work considering Minato straight out stated to make Naruto out to be a hero(which he is... there was literally no one else and he's basically sacrificing his freedom to be the Kyubi's Jailor with no consent at all)... but even the 3rd Hokage, fucking Hiruzen, treats him with absolute disdain despite Kishimoto acting like he was the only one treating him nice outside of Iruka.

-Let's not even forget Naruto COMPLETELY FORGETTING ABOUT THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE RAIN DESPITE HIS PROMISE or abolishing the structuring of the Hyuga(way to shit on Neji's sacrifice further Naruto...) or most of the shit he stated(even the "peace" we see was only due to Madara and convenient as fuck "Ninshu" so we don't have Naruto actually need to work on that peace at all).

Fucking series is a complete joke once you actually look at it and even Part 1 is tainted by this.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Good god how did Naruto not go rogue with this bullshit:mjlol
The t.v. gets me everytime. Shit is completely unnecessary, the hell is someone like Sasuke gonna use it for :kobeha ? So prejudiced he has free access to technology that the guy who is supposed to be the village hero never gets :mjlol. Uchiha prejudice amirite if only they weren't put into their own section of the village just like.....um everyone else :wow.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
The t.v. gets me everytime. Shit is completely unnecessary, the hell is someone like Sasuke gonna use it for :kobeha ? So prejudiced he has free access to technology that the guy who is supposed to be the village hero never gets :mjlol. Uchiha prejudice amirite if only they weren't put into their own section of the village just like.....um everyone else :wow.
If only we had a previous Hokage in charge that would've taken care of Uchiha favoritism :dankpepe

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Honestly, that's always been Kishimoto's biggest problem and why I can't even pretend that Naruto was ever better than Bleach for as much as I can agree with the ragging. The entire World of Naruto doesn't make sense if you really think about it for a few seconds:

- Outside of one simple ass point Onoki makes, NO ONE gets on A for the fact he literally tried to condemn the Hyuga family for daring to protect their kid from one of their Ninja trying to take her during the middle of a PEACE CONFERENCE! Hell, they then ask for Hiashi's head for daring to protect his daughter just for their eyes. This is the type of shit people rage at Mayuri for and wanting him to die... but nothing is ever fucking said about this horrific transgression at all outside of the fucking Rock Lee SD series.

-As someone pointed out, Naruto's entire backstory doesn't even fucking work considering Minato straight out stated to make Naruto out to be a hero(which he is... there was literally no one else and he's basically sacrificing his freedom to be the Kyubi's Jailor with no consent at all)... but even the 3rd Hokage, fucking Hiruzen, treats him with absolute disdain despite Kishimoto acting like he was the only one treating him nice outside of Iruka.

-Let's not even forget Naruto COMPLETELY FORGETTING ABOUT THE VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE RAIN DESPITE HIS PROMISE or abolishing the structuring of the Hyuga(way to shit on Neji's sacrifice further Naruto...) or most of the shit he stated(even the "peace" we see was only due to Madara and convenient as fuck "Ninshu" so we don't have Naruto actually need to work on that peace at all).

Fucking series is a complete joke once you actually look at it and even Part 1 is tainted by this.
Hey man Yamato mentioned that Hyuga bullshit to A.... in a situation where that doesn't really apply (seriously what does Sasuke's international criminal bullshit have to do with that) before A sweeps it under the rug :mjlol. That counts right :kobeha.

The rain village is still hilarious. Kishi made Nardo an absolute failure who doesn't keep any of his promises.....just like most politicians :mjpls .

They straight up tell us that the damage from Jiraiya's fight hasn't been fixed because they have no funds and Naruto only recently decides to "keep an eye on them" and lend support :skully. Nagato's probably doing backflips in his damn grave :kobeha.

Edit: almost forgot that Naruto's negligence causes another criminal organization that can make shit as strong or stronger than him with technology. Truly saving the world :kobeha
If only we had a previous Hokage in charge that would've taken care of Uchiha favoritism :dankpepe
"They hated Chadirama because he told the truth :wow"

Civilians straight up boo Shikamaru at the chunnin exams initially because he isn't Sasuke despite him being part of their elite clans and the Uchiha were prejudiced. Not on Tobirama's watch would that shit happen :mjpls.

Hey man Yamato mentioned that Hyuga bullshit to A.... in a situation where that doesn't really apply (seriously what does Sasuke's international criminal bullshit have to do with that) before A sweeps it under the rug :mjlol. That counts right :kobeha.

The rain village is still hilarious. Kishi made Nardo an absolute failure who doesn't keep any of his promises.....just like most politicians :mjpls .

They straight up tell us that the damage from Jiraiya's fight hasn't been fixed because they have no funds and Naruto only recently decides to "keep an eye on them" and lend support :skully. Nagato's probably doing backflips in his damn grave :kobeha.

God fucking dammit, you made me remember that bullshit...
Seriously, it's ridiculous how they don't even make this man come off as reprehensible as he should be and put his worst action as just "Yeah that happened" when he should be fucking despised for it at minimum.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Forgot that the Hidden Cloud Village also tried to kidnap the fucking former Kyubi Jinchikurri even before the shit with Hinata

Seriously, why the hell is the Leaf Village ever peachy with these fuckers?! There should be absurd levels of revoltion and hate for the crap they pulled.
Probably less that they're "peachy" and more that they just don't want to go to war with them again if they can avoid it.

But yeah, the fact THEY try to kidnap Hinata, but the Leaf village has to drop a body because Hinata's father rightfully killed the cunt trying to kidnap her. Doesn't make any sense. There's no universe there where the Cloud village isn't the one who has to bend over to appease the Leaf, not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back