• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably less that they're "peachy" and more that they just don't want to go to war with them again if they can avoid it.

But yeah, the fact THEY try to kidnap Hinata, but the Leaf village has to drop a body because Hinata's father rightfully killed the cunt trying to kidnap her. Doesn't make any sense. There's no universe there where the Cloud village isn't the one who has to bend over to appease the Leaf, not the other way around.

My problem is more you think there would be legit hostility between them or Tsunade throwing it at him rather than the Tsuchikage.
Hell, they even went past their pact and still armed themselves even after that with no stopping whatsoever.
It just gets tiny mentions at best and nothing at worst.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
My problem is more you think there would be legit hostility between them or Tsunade throwing it at him rather than the Tsuchikage.
Hell, they even went past their pact and still armed themselves even after that with no stopping whatsoever.
It just gets tiny mentions at best and nothing at worst.
Tsunade is a devout follower of Naruto-ism no matter if any faith is warranted or not(and through most of pt 2 it most certainly wasn't :mjpls :kobeha ) of course she wouldn't bring that up correctly :mjlol

unknown.png

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>looks at Mha leaks

Lol so much for Bakugou landing heavy blows :mjlol . Another person has to do it for him:kobeha. Also Ashyraki doesn't consider the league friends which is probably a huge middle finger to Ashyraki stans who portray them as friends. Dabi was right to not give a single shit about him :mjlol.

Seriously this drawn out fight makes me wish Ashyraki's abusive father finished the job and killed him with that shovel. This shit is so damn boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back