• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Welp, RIP Nate Diaz. His final fight in the UFC at UFC 279 will be against Khamzat Chimaev. Man's about to get his own funeral shown on live-air. :hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Well considering it was people saying you cant say "filleruto" anymore. I think we know whos talking nonsense
:maybe
Oh you mean the type of people who claim the Nika Nika twist was worse than the Obito reveal or any of the half-assed redemptions in Naruto. Or that Wano is the "worst war arc in manga". :kobeha

Well that certainly makes more sense. :maybe

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Oh you mean the type of people who claim the Nika Nika twist was worse than the Obito reveal or any of the half-assed redemptions in Naruto. Or that Wano is the "worst war arc in manga". :kobeha

Well that certainly makes more sense. :maybe
Nah Wano is okay just took too long and the end game for it is weak.

There are worst arc where I basically just decided to stop reading all together. Wano got my interest back a few times. Only reason I still didn't get back is I not only expected the weak ending I literally predicted that it would be just a bigger punch that is going to go down for Kaido one way or another and that's not something that should resolve Kaido and his hype. Literally debating with my brother at that time as he was still reading One piece.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Y9jFo2S.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i told ya that jakk lock, would get banned 🤷‍♂️

there is no reason to post here, he is still full unstable, he gotta solve his issues first, and this place, aint his therapist, this place is supposed to be a fun hobby

so

i hope, God helps him and find the way to cure his mental illness, peace

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Watch the new chapter confirm that Garou wounded Saitama just so the subreddit can spend the next six months trying to justify it :skully
There was blood on Saitama in the last page.

Really, I don’t know why this cat doesn’t get more attention

ei51f0wcym891.jpg

Those claws did more damage to him than everything from Garou up to this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back