• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
24.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I will never get over the fact that Toyo thought it'd be a good idea to make Zamasu's ultimate attack throwing fucking cubes at his opponent. :tupac
Doesnt make it any less anti-climactic, but it’s a callback to Supreme Kai making that cube made of the hardest metal in the universe for Gohan to try to cut with the sword Elder Kai was sealed in. Zamasu being a Kai, can make the same cubes

Supreme Kai did so little, that same cube is one of his attacks in some games :hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Doesnt make it any less anti-climactic, but it’s a callback to Supreme Kai making that cube made of the hardest metal in the universe for Gohan to try to cut with the sword Elder Kai was sealed in. Zamasu being a Kai, can make the same cubes

Supreme Kai did so little, that same cube is one of his attacks in some games :hestonpls

>SDBH also did this shit with Super Hearts final attack being a giant ass fucking cube
:hestonpls

Looks like OPM fanboys are having fun with this chapter, and it hasn't even been fully translated yet.
8585235-saitamavshst.jpg

I wonder how well the series is going to continue after this arc considering only the power level wankers are enjoying this fight, like KOL, and after this there will be very little involving power levels. Which will have mostly mini-arcs involving characters, whose key moments during this arc have be taken out.

Looks like OPM fanboys are having fun with this chapter, and it hasn't even been fully translated yet.
8585235-saitamavshst.jpg

I wonder how well the series is going to continue after this arc considering only the power level wankers are enjoying this fight, like KOL, and after this there will be very little involving power levels. Which will have mostly mini-arcs involving characters, whose key moments during this arc have be taken out.

I guarantee they are going to ignore New Heroes and just continuing wanking that power leveler high.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Besides, it's hilarious they only pick the HST as if that's supposed to really matter as OPM's current arc is genuinely worse than all 3 combined worst arcs.
Yes, I'm throwing that out there, come at me.

Besides, Bastard!!!, Nasuverse and Popeye still wreck his shit anyway, Popeye would do it again to make fanboys further seethe.
Goku and Superman also pop him out of existence like a bad zit with one bitch-slap to the face.

Because caped baldy still ain't worth the effort of a punch yet by either of them. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back