• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Wouldnt him sneezing really hard just means he has good lung capacity. Kinda like Heracles being able to peirce the planet just by breathing out hard. Like yeah its a destruction feat but no ones gonna go into a fight and be like
"and then saitama sneezes on them to win!"
:hestonpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Wouldnt him sneezing really hard just means he has good lung capacity. Kinda like Heracles being able to peirce the planet just by breathing out hard. Like yeah its a destruction feat but no ones gonna go into a fight and be like
"and then saitama sneezes on them to win!"
:hestonpls
You'd be surprised.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
Thats not really a contradiction tho
It's not even the same, bruh.
The void in space wasn't ever confirmed to be destroyed sea of stars, it's conjecture.
Since the very first feat, they were hyped to be "able to destroy earth" tier.
The feats were
Clash of punch -> would have destroyed earth if it exploded on earth - planet level
Followed by the "void"
Destroyed a moon of jupiter - moon/planet level?
Blow up a part of jupiter - clearly planet - large planet level
when wog had us knowing saitama is many times stronger at that point compared to when he first clashed with garou, with him pissing his pants seeing the feat. There's definite intent on where they both stand.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
EDBcWSx.jpg

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's not even the same, bruh.
What isn't?

The void in space wasn't ever confirmed to be destroyed sea of stars, it's conjecture.

We don't need someone to go "yep, they definitely blew up the stars" when we can literally see what happens on panel and occamz razor suggests we go with whatever makes the least assumptions which in this case would be them having been destroyed unless you can suddenly explain the disappearance of all the light in that region of the area

Since the very first feat, they were hyped to be "able to destroy earth" tier.
The feats were
Clash of punch -> would have destroyed earth if it exploded on earth - planet level
Yes, it was said it was enough energy to destroy the earth. Which is vague as fuck and could mean its many times that destructive force.

All that was said about Buu's death ball was that it was going to destroy the earth but we know it's way stronger than that.

Followed by the "void"
Destroyed a moon of jupiter - moon/planet level?
Blow up a part of jupiter - clearly planet - large planet level
If we completely ignore the void feat

when wog had us knowing saitama is many times stronger at that point compared to when he first clashed with garou, with him pissing his pants seeing the feat. There's definite intent on where they both stand.
being afraid of the sneeze is pis

Especially after the show of force from the last chapter they went out of the way to demonstrate and Saitama being stronger than he was then isn't a contradiction for the feat nor is it where the author just "intended" them to be.

You can tell it's multi-star level with your eyes, because we literally see them disappear

And that could be a void that can do the same thing. You are WILDLY assuming something from a feat that isn't even stated on any measure that it happened the way you described it or will ever get clarified against because lolTimeTravel.

Either put up or shut up that the feat is exactly what you say it is and further more, put up or shut up that Saitama and Cosmic Horror Garou ALONE would stack to it as even if we go with that, that would only be done by the 2 of them and Saitama at the peak of his emotional fury.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And that could be a void that can do the same thing.

nigga wut

You are WILDLY assuming something from a feat that isn't even stated on any measure that it happened the way you described it or will ever get clarified against because lolTimeTravel.
Xhom, we see what happens on panel. We aren't retards and can piece two and two together and we don't need some omniscient narrator to explicitly confirm or deny the feat.

Or hey we can apply this logic to every series in the OBD and see how many feats are still accepted in the end

Either put up or shut up that the feat is exactly what you say it is and further more, put up or shut up that Saitama and Cosmic Horror Garou ALONE would stack to it as even if we go with that, that would only be done by the 2 of them and Saitama at the peak of his emotional fury.
Put up or shut up what

not my fault your eyes apparently don't work

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
also, gonna say it again

pre-dlc/patches era, vgames were overall ''complete'', aside bugs or minor annoyances, you could see that the game, either good or bad one, had it's overall fun factor

glad to see that even on youtube

people start to realize this, and are also making fun of that dlc/patches idiocy

honest opinion? ps4/ps5 and next gen games, ain't good, in the sense of replay ability

all they care now, is mah 8k graphics, mah frame data, mah fps, mah no lag, etc

the ps3/xbox360 era was the ''last'' great vgames era 🤷‍♂️

aside from selective next gen games, i don't care overall anymore

that's why i push the emulators trend so much, that's why

they update/upgrade them so fast, the fans deserve the applause and all of that, cuz they help the fans themselves to feel the nostalgia and great quality of many games, in hd/fixed time

the fact that ps2 games in hd, look like early ps3 games but more colorful, just gives you an idea that ps3 games, at max settings, can look like ps4 games even

bruh, these guys ain't playing around

they good people
Fans do magic,they can keep games alive without the company supporting it for fucking decades.

After a decade of release people should be allowed to reverse engineer games,so its get easier to preserve and to mod/enhance it, but thats just wishfull thinking

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Xhom: "We don't know where that void came from. Was probably just there the whole time. Lets ignore all of the proceedings before that"

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Fans do magic,they can keep games alive without the company supporting it for fucking decades.

After a decade of release people should be allowed to reverse engineer games,so its get easier to preserve and to mod/enhance it, but thats just wishfull thinking
Yeah, companies like Bethesda are heavily carried by people modding their games.

It's a damn shame quite a few companies don't actively support modding.

nigga wut

You heard me already, we talked about this before.

Xhom, we see what happens on panel. We aren't retards and can piece two and two together and we don't need some omniscient narrator to explicitly confirm or deny the feat.

Or hey we can apply this logic to every series in the OBD and see how many feats are still accepted in the end

Wow, Authors can fuck around with scaling so that means we should trust how terrible that shit is with our eyes too?
Come on man, wake the fuck up and admit that unless we get an official translation telling us this happened, this alone means nothing.
What we see alone doesn't mean shit for less, what are we now Spacebattles?

Put up or shut up what

not my fault your eyes apparently don't work

This is literally a spacebattles argument...
Man Blade is right, we really are degrading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back