• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Literally making thing up like saying that void was already there before Blast sent Saitama and Garou’s energy in that very direction is indeed the kind of argument I’d see on SpaceBattles

Why is it so hard to grasp a clear illustration from the author showing that Saitama and Garou either destroyed or parted away several stars?

Were multiple stars affected? Than it’s a multi-star level feat. That simple.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You heard me already, we talked about this before.
Yeah, you didn't make sense then and you don't now

Wow, Authors can fuck around with scaling so that means we should trust how terrible that shit is with our eyes too?

Ah, so now it's the scaling

way to move the goal post buddy

Come on man, wake the fuck up and admit that unless we get an official translation telling us this happened, this alone means nothing.

Except we don't need it?

We'd literally need an entire purge if we decide to apply this equally to every series and feats that ever been used

What we see alone doesn't mean shit for less, what are we now Spacebattles?

Except the problems with sb and the other vs boards has always been the logic they use and the methods they use to calc. We've never had a problem being able to eyeball feats before but for some reason we now need the express statements before we can accept a feat? nah homie
This is literally a spacebattles argument...
Man Blade is right, we really are degrading.

Just call something a spacebattles argument and you win lol shut the fuck up

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Kurou: "Yes something randomly happened that hasn't been stated or easily proved what happened actually did happen, let's take it at face value immediately!"
"randomly"

Must have missed everything before that happened. Try reading with your eyes open next time

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If need be I can suggest you some reading glasses. Don't know if they'd fix the mental gymnastics but theyre a start

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
Actually, we did kinda see the void in the latest chapter.
Looks like some kind of gas swirling around space tbh

63.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Are we really complaining about scaling? Wonder how badly a series like Fate written by several authors would be hurt with it’s inconsistency in feats

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
i mean

is the void ever named such or addressed as a black hole or anything like that?

because otherwise a giant gap free of stars, simplest explanation really is just they wiped out a bunch of them
Pmuch

I don't know why this feat in general is so contentious. Its an upgrade for two people at most and doesn't really affect the standing of the verse outside of comfortably killing the HST now 🤷‍♂️

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
tbh it also isn't uncommon for a series to be propped up by a single feat

brought this up before but city block level Stands literally comes from one single star platinum feat

we don't throw that out because it's above what we see the rest of the time

(granted apparently Jolyne's meteor punch got city block numbers but idrk)

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Actually, we did kinda see the void in the latest chapter.
Looks like some kind of gas swirling around space tbh

63.png
Looks more like just a cut of random space honestly

which is what makes the void feat striking. Because of its structure, no matter where you look in space you should see a cut that looks similar to the panel here but the void feat shows a giant cap of missing stars/ect meaning it was intentionally shown to be that destructive

@Uoruk Listen, I'm not sure what's wrong with your head but you trying to aim for it based on sight is fucking stupid because if we go by nonsense like that, we would be having the ever changing Las Noches that can suddenly come off Continental to people because no one can tell if Ichigo and crew need to run or go full speed.

You need to stop pretending that you are some smartass and actually listen to what I am saying:
When VSB has not enough evidence to give Saitama or Garou that feat, you need to understand that you are basically scratching at air and telling us that "You need to see" isn't alone by itself.
So I'm done with this crap and with you and until you prove that's exactly what happened because even in the page where the blast was moving, we can't even tell if it left Earth completely, teleported away or was even just exploded normally. I know because I looked at that page so many times wondering if people have a point and I still see nothing at all.
So yes, I would love your god-like eyes so you can actually point to me that it happened because yes, I don't see it and no, I won't give it because "we can see it" or we might as well accept other bullshit feats for less than that.

tbh it also isn't uncommon for a series to be propped up by a single feat

brought this up before but city block level Stands literally comes from one single star platinum feat

we don't throw that out because it's above what we see the rest of the time

(granted apparently Jolyne's meteor punch got city block numbers but idrk)

Here's the difference between what you are saying and what Kurou is saying:
You are saying that Stands are City Block level because of Star Platinum... except we know that other Stands match Star Platinum or surpass it in speed and strength. We also see even weaker Stands like Golden Experience can effortlessly knock away cars to the point they even explode from it's punch.

Kurou, meanwhile, is saying that Saitama and Cosmic Horror Garou stack to Multi-Star/Star System based on the fact that Saitama was at the height of his anger and Garou copied that and they both clashed.
This is like giving Naruto and Sasuke their clashing feat at their final battle for just themselves with nothing else showing their individual power matches that.

THAT'S what I'm asking Kurou right now and I have been this whole time. If he's trying to argue that their clash should give them that, then okay, I am still iffy on the "Hole of Stars" as it's not even given rarely a mention and nothing even fits that's what happened based on a best guess(that no one is even using anymore, I don't even see SB bringing it up now) but there's NOTHING showing that Saitama or Garou individually match up to that and to say that's the case based on no evidence is asinine to the max.
By this logic, we should give Yhwach Multiversal because we have no idea of Bleach's 3 Worlds are connected to the Universe, their own or what.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
WTF does Las Noches have anything to do with this?

Even assuming Saitama and Garou each only contributed to half of that blast, 1/2 of that void in space is still multi-star level. LMAO

And that was before Saitama’s power escalated through anger. Fail again

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yhwach isn’t Multiversal because nothing in Bleach even approaches planet busting in feats. Saitama and Garou have feats of blowing up planets with a sneeze and wiping out stars with their fist bumps.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yhwach isn’t Multiversal because nothing in Bleach even approaches planet busting in feats. Saitama and Garou have feats of blowing up planets with a sneeze and wiping out stars with their fist bumps.
tbh the sneeze didnt really get rid of Jupiter, just pushed back its outer layer. the core and revealed its "surface"

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Personally, I have no problem with the feat. It seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back