• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #17: Beyond Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_18.png

wtf.png
Toppo getting smacked the fuck up by an Omega Beam

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
my main gripe with the whole thing was that, the void being the destruction of sea of stars was conjecture in the first place. And then the succeeding feats that was obviously escalating in feat with the blowing off apart of jupiter the strongest feat in context.
Murata even go as far as showing us a graph of how Saitama is getting stronger before that part.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
my main gripe with the whole thing was that, the void being the destruction of sea of stars was conjecture in the first place. And then the succeeding feats that was obviously escalating in feat with the blowing off apart of jupiter the strongest feat in context.
Murata even go as far as showing us a graph of how Saitama is getting stronger before that part.
So? We don’t just ignore a showing because not everything afterwards is on the same scale

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
So? We don’t just ignore a showing because not everything afterwards is on the same scale
Ah, you missed the part where murata explicitly shown us how they are getting stronger as time goes on?
the void being the destruction of sea of stars was conjecture in the first place
we didn’t get an actual explanation on what happened in that panel, if it wasn’t an actual destruction of stars then it all lines up to capping off at planet level.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ah, you missed the part where murata explicitly shown us how they are getting stronger as time goes on?

we didn’t get an actual explanation on what happened in that panel, if it wasn’t an actual destruction of stars then it all lines up to capping off at planet level.
And now show where exactly in the manga it says that gap in space was anything but that many stars wiped out.

The first part isn’t an argument. By that reasoning, Super Saiyan God Goku > SSB or Ultra Instinct. Only form where Goku was destroying the universe by accident. The other forms don’t even destroy planets for feats

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
And now show where exactly in the manga it says that gap in space was anything but that many stars wiped out.
We did get a panel shot of space where there was swirling gas that might look like it could block space.
The first part isn’t an argument. By that reasoning, Super Saiyan God Goku > SSB or Ultra Instinct. Only form where Goku was destroying the universe by accident. The other forms don’t even destroy planets for feats
Not even the same, we’ve got actual confirmation that they could destroy the universe, here we don’t.
Ignoring the fact that we’ve been told they could concentrate ki to avoid massive destruction decades ago, anyway.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We're not talking a hypothetical void we're talking one that wasn't there before but is now :drake

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
We did get a panel shot of space where there was swirling gas that might look like it could block space.

Not even the same, we’ve got actual confirmation that they could destroy the universe, here we don’t.
Ignoring the fact that we’ve been told they could concentrate ki to avoid massive destruction decades ago, anyway.
I agree with Uoruk in saying that’s a random shot in space.

63.png

10.jpeg

Completely different. Not to mention in the current timeline, that entire feat never even happened.

We got confirmation with a feat of them clearly tearing a multi-star system spanning hole across the universe. LMAO

Saitama can do the same in avoiding environmental damage. His last punch on Garou enough to beat him did almost no environmental damage compared to an accidental sneeze blowing away half of Jupiter

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
blub blub spicbattles blub blub blub vsb

The fact they live rent free in your head is fucking sad tbh

They've actually butchered whatever ability you had for critical thinking

You really are yeah. You're asking people to entertain an entirely different possibility not hinted anywhere at in context in favor of what can be gleamed through simple deductive reasoning i.e. anyone reading would reasonably come to the same conclusion. You literally can't argue with that because as long as you can cling the possibility of your interpretation being true the argument never ends. This is literally straight out of Akira's stonewalling play book. I don't entertain it from him and I'm not about to with you either. So consider this my last reply to you about it my nigga
Best part is that if we go by actual visual statements of Las Noches like we’re doing with OPM, the statements of its supposed size taking several days of walking or some shit are blatant hyperbole.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
My only issue is, didn't that feat require their combined energy at their peak or something? :hm

What with the whole squared nonsense.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
My only issue is, didn't that feat require their combined energy at their peak or something? :hm

What with the whole squared nonsense.
Divide the void’s size in half. It’s still multi-star level for both individually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back