Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
FYXvzZ9WQAACqJP

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Good luck with that, lad. Will be sure to give it a watch when you do. :yousmart
Well, we have other stuff coming. I want to launch the lore channel with a video called the "Geopolitics of Claymore."
i would refer to anyone by whatever pronouns they want, but apparently chris chan pretended to be trans anyway to try and get a girl to date them, so they may not have even been taking themselves seriously

i dont care to think about them or the situation beyond this though
That's how it always is with these geeks. They don't understand that women hate these kinds of people more than anything because they lower their own status by doing what they do. It's a form of begging.

You have to be authentic and confident in who you really are. It might not work out but they will always respect you. Unfortunately the guys that do this stuff make it harder for the rest of us.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

The latest of my original fiction is out. We're closing in on the climax of this story.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Played through the prologue and the first chapter of Digimon Survive yesterday.

So far so good really, don't have any major complaints.

There's definitely consequences to the choices you make which is a good thing. as dumb me ended up with two extra kids being kidnapped by 1st Boss Dokugamon (which meant their partners were unavailable for the boss fight). And I've definitely seen a video of that fight where the guy only had Aoi taken (which is unavoidable, though you still get Labramon).

The characters are pretty simple so far, the Digimon almost seem to have more personality than the humans, though I particularly like Aoi and Labramon. Also I got fucking jump scared by a ghost, not a ghost Digimon mind you, an actual ghost. Little shit had the black eyes and everything and I just wasn't expecting it.

In terms of the pure gameplay including the strategic battles, so far Cyber Sleuth's definitely better and more challenging (like I put the game on Hard and I haven't been pressed by anything yet) but that could spike later on for all I know.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
That's how it always is with these geeks. They don't understand that women hate these kinds of people more than anything because they lower their own status by doing what they do. It's a form of begging.

You have to be authentic and confident in who you really are. It might not work out but they will always respect you. Unfortunately the guys that do this stuff make it harder for the rest of us.
I'll be honest, I don't give a shit what women think about me, and can't ever really think of a time when I did. A lot of these folks pulling this pronoun garbage do however, which is what makes it so amusing when women with any kind of attractiveness to them refuse to give them the time of day. Its like they haven't realized that acting like a weirdo to this degree is an immediate red flag to any normal person. :mjlol

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Played through the prologue and the first chapter of Digimon Survive yesterday.

So far so good really, don't have any major complaints.

There's definitely consequences to the choices you make which is a good thing. as dumb me ended up with two extra kids being kidnapped by 1st Boss Dokugamon (which meant their partners were unavailable for the boss fight). And I've definitely seen a video of that fight where the guy only had Aoi taken (which is unavoidable, though you still get Labramon).

The characters are pretty simple so far, the Digimon almost seem to have more personality than the humans, though I particularly like Aoi and Labramon. Also I got fucking jump scared by a ghost, not a ghost Digimon mind you, an actual ghost. Little shit had the black eyes and everything and I just wasn't expecting it.

In terms of the pure gameplay including the strategic battles, so far Cyber Sleuth's definitely better and more challenging (like I put the game on Hard and I haven't been pressed by anything yet) but that could spike later on for all I know.
how much did it cost for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back