OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Next update is in for my Dragon's Dogma collection. I brought back the Berserk Equipment from the console versions. Thanks to a new mod that was just released a couple days ago.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Next update is in for my Dragon's Dogma collection. I brought back the Berserk Equipment from the console versions. Thanks to a new mod that was just released a couple days ago.

damn 5 gig.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Almost the entire list is compiled of new faces whose series started no more than a decade ago. Than you got Misaka hitting 12th place whose from a series that began back in 2004. Really shows the staying power and relevance of the Toaru series to this day. The only girls on there from older works are from Shounen manga staples like One Piece and Gintama.

Misaka also holds the record for winning more popularity polls than any other light novel character in history and by a mile.

Toradora is nearly as old as Toaru and nice to see Taiga still has her fans to make it to 36. That show is to this day my favorite rom com

Got nearly every relevant girl in Re:Zero, SAO, The Quintessential Quintuplets, and quite a few on Demon Slayer on there

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Huh. The gameplay doesn't look like complete ass. I'm honestly surprised to a small degree.
Sonic’s always had great presentation. The question is how well the gameplay actually controls and handles and if Sega will actually give the game sufficient time in the oven for once over releasing a glitchy mess to meet some pointless deadline

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Like Team Sonic Racing. Game looked fire all the way to release but ended up disappointing.

Bare bones in content, boring campaign, no further expansions, and the gameplay focused too much on team gimmicks.

Online was a ghost town within months and Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, a remake of a 20 year old kart racer, buried it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back