V.I.P. Member
>redhead girl mori
:skully

pw2zujebpoi91.jpg
I mean... :mjpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Sucks to be Shiki too. A vicious double whammy with the next chapter of EZ.

FamznbSVEAA6jw4

For his future self, losing Rebecca and having his mind dumped into a machine since his body was dying. Being made into a machine leaves him slowly losing his memories of being human, and by the time he finds out Rebecca’s corpse is being used for research, he can’t even recall who she is.

And for current Shiki, the fact that he’s Ziggy now means he’s responsible for killing his own mother figure Witch. As if Aoi Cosmos arc wasn’t traumatizing enough

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

FamznbSVEAA6jw4

For his future self, losing Rebecca and having his mind dumped into a machine since his body was dying. Being made into a machine leaves him slowly losing his memories of being human, and by the time he finds out Rebecca’s corpse is being used for research, he can’t even recall who she is.

And for current Shiki, the fact that he’s Ziggy now means he’s responsible for killing his own mother figure Witch. As if Aoi Cosmos arc wasn’t traumatizing enough
Damn, Xhom wasn't lying about it getting dark.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

An Almighty L

FamznbSVEAA6jw4

Ain't his Future Self more of an Alternate Universe version
Basically the one that went save them over leaving them

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
An Almighty L

Ain't his Future Self more of an Alternate Universe version
Basically the one that went save them over leaving them
That’s the worst part. All this happened to future Shiki because he went through with the more heroic choice at the conclusion of the Aoi Cosmos

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I really need to catch up on Black Clover :mjlol
Nigga thought he was gonna get a shiny badge for his accomplishments. Instead he gets family zoned and after dealing with it maturely has to fight an evil version of the guy he looked up to before the nigga essentially turns into Safer Sephiroth using his soul magic, uses the girl he tries to propose to as an example of what he'll do to all of humanity before k.oing him out of his newly refined transformation :mjlol . A bad day if I've ever seen it :skully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back