• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FZKIBtsaIAYymzu

Is it coz Servbot and the other guy shrimps in fighting games :|

Hey do you guys want dialogue that basically feels like the worst of Thor: Ragnarok and Love and Thunder?
Do you want the absolute Whedonisms at full blast to literally make you commit suicide?

Well then here is this absolute cringefest of the Reboot of Saint's Row to make you want to die...

What the fuck is this? Doesn’t even feel like a Saint’s Row game.

FZKIBtsaIAYymzu

Is it coz Servbot and the other guy shrimps in fighting games :|
You'd be surprised to know the artist that drew this keeps up with fighting game news (and gaming news in general), because somebody just added a Neco-Arc mod to replace Tron's Servbot helper and Rocket Raccoon in UMVC3

He also drew this when Ono announced he was appointed as the new CEO of Lasengle, the producers behind FGO

Ez-FUGXVcAIkvYQ

Assassin SR Ryu Servant when

:catgun

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
David and Lucy are going to defeat all the bad guys, bring Arasaka to justice then get married and live happily ever after.
:espurrtf

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Hey do you guys want dialogue that basically feels like the worst of Thor: Ragnarok and Love and Thunder?
Do you want the absolute Whedonisms at full blast to literally make you commit suicide?

Well then here is this absolute cringefest of the Reboot of Saint's Row to make you want to die...

If I were in charge I'd have Johnny Gat come in, shoot the main cast, and then the game starts with the real Saints.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

So in game I can drift like crazy,
:catjamn

First time driving a car yesterday and couldn't even make a perfectly good turn.
At the end of the practice I'm just good enough to drive on empty road but I still have problem on a crowded road also driving car and a motorcycle has quite a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back