• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FZcB0ycWYAIGrN_
Thats just show how little they actually understand the goddamn market,they became super big doing what they were doing and now try to ditch it trying to do exactly what made people go more and more after stuff they do

Thats just show how little they actually understand the goddamn market,they became super big doing what they were doing and now try to ditch it trying to do exactly what made people go more and more after stuff they do

To be fair, that type of talk happened years ago, this isn't a recent deal by a longshot. And like I said before, there are plenty of Japanese Creators not on board with going all in like this at the cost of having to filter down their stuff for the "global market".

God damnit, I forgot the name of this YouTuber, but he was a popular anime YouTuber that had a video about how all of the My Hero fights are bad, most of the action is bad or there's very little of it but they had a lot of emotions during the fight so people like them. Like I think at the time it was posted, it was before the ProHero arc. The most talked about fights during that time were All Might versus AFO and Deku versus Todoroki, those fights were mostly the characters taking turns attacking each other but because of the intense emotions people still consider them good fights.
I think he either got rid of the video or backtracked on that after his fan base got angry at him.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Gary also had a convertible to drive with despite only being 10 years old :mjlol. Bakugou's "death" scene is one of the most pathetic death scenes I've ever seen. Instead of feeling sad I'm just laughing :kobeha. I can't really think of anything like that, Vegeta died against final form Freeza without putting up a fight but the Namek arc built up that Vegeta would pay for being a traitor. Dude killed a shit load of his men and top enforcers at the least before the final fight. Bakugou literally has nothing and its just hilarious :mjlol.

Ngl the Bakugou fallout is the most fun I've had with this series in a long time :skully .
Gary was breaking the pokemon lore by having 10 badges when you can only have 8 in the first region.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

The premise of this is so ridiculous but if you just suspend your disbelief the action is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back