• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
F28-ECC0-A-E7-C2-409-F-92-D0-5-DE0-CEA438-C6.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

:mjlolthe logo was so negatively reviewed that the mods are changing it.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Takes me back to all those birthdays I had at Chuck E Cheese back when they didn’t suck

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Isn't Bridget's entire thing being about proving he can be a man despite being raised as a girl (so he wouldn't get killed)

Isn't Bridget's entire thing being about proving he can be a man despite being raised as a girl (so he wouldn't get killed)

Yes, that is literally Bridget's entire character arc but now suddenly, he wants to identify as a girl because "He was on the edge" or some bullshit.
And no, I'm not kidding at all, he suddenly just has a massive change of heart, literally destroys every remnant of his character or why he's even popular to the West at all(people forget Bridget popularized the term Trap to the West at all) for woke points.

And the hilarious part? No one buys it! Atleast Testament has some basis with even how the original game put it but this is basically pure character assassination and no one even believes it because Bridget's entire core is being a Trap.

And I just looked further into Bridget's Arcade...
And he didn't even come to that decision alone, Ky and Goldlewis basically groomed him into accepting that he's female.
...They completely destroyed his entire character arc and assassinated him by making him accept he's female... because 2 people(like his parents and his entire village) basically pressured him into accepting he's a female now.

The fact that the LGBTQ+ is actually happy about this or the "Transtrending" fuckers are basically tells you how absolutely demented they are because they should be like everyone else who is legit ripping PISSED THE FUCK OFF over this change.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yes, that is literally Bridget's entire character arc but now suddenly, he wants to identify as a girl because "He was on the edge" or some bullshit.
And no, I'm not kidding at all, he suddenly just has a massive change of heart, literally destroys every remnant of his character or why he's even popular to the West at all(people forget Bridget popularized the term Trap to the West at all) for woke points.

And the hilarious part? No one buys it! Atleast Testament has some basis with even how the original game put it but this is basically pure character assassination and no one even believes it because Bridget's entire core is being a Trap.
Funnily enough, I decided to go and do a "insignificant amount" of trolling in the GGST Discord, and I got banned :mjlol

Funnily enough, I decided to go and do a "insignificant amount" of trolling in the GGST Discord, and I got banned :mjlol

Discord, Twitter and a good bit of Reddit is basically the absolute worst of this and will accept all of the slop, same with Dustloop.
Going to other places like GameFAQs, Eventhubs and R/Kappa absolutely show that most people are legit pissed off by the change and how it basically assassinated the character and took Ky with him.

It doesn't help that like with everything else in Strive, his moveset is a shell of it's former self just like with Testament so it's easy to pretend that this isn't even Bridget anymore.
Like even compared to Testament, I have simultaneously never seen so many people praying they wouldn't fuck up Bridget, get pissed off that he wasn't made more masculine(as that was the common consensus to ultimately sum up his character arc to make him look buff as fuck but wear the same outfit) and then turn him transgender because "that's in right now" despite it not only killing his character, it makes the LGBT look worse as it's done exactly as how people believe it's done(by sheer grooming).

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I almost forgot to mention this but I'm glad that I was shitting on the 2nd Mha movie when it was unpopular to do so. Cause now its implied that Bakugou went into the Vestige world thing because of that shit movie. Fuck the people who never saw that movie I guess :mjlol . Pirating that movie felt like a waste of time:wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back