• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
People are sitting here on reddit and shit talking about how it would make sense for Ofa to be shared. Funny how the whole "it was just a movie for a canned ending" excuse disappeared :skully. Can't really do that when elements of that shit ending are right in front of us. I hope Hori does it cause it'll shit on the idea of teamwork being important in this series. All Might was right and the end of the emo Izuku arc was a waste of time because you actually do need to be a Ofa user to do shit with Endeavor as a small exception and maybe Shoto cause the heroes were getting fucked by Dabi and couldn't even move or else they'll burn into flames. So much for multiple pillars huh hori:mjlol.

People are sitting here on reddit and shit talking about how it would make sense for Ofa to be shared. Funny how the whole "it was just a movie for a canned ending" excuse disappeared :skully. Can't really do that when elements of that shit ending are right in front of us. I hope Hori does it cause it'll shit on the idea of teamwork being important in this series. All Might was right and the end of the emo Izuku arc was a waste of time because you actually do need to be a Ofa user to do shit with Endeavor as a small exception and maybe Shoto cause the heroes were getting fucked by Dabi and couldn't even move or else they'll burn into flames. So much for multiple pillars huh hori:mjlol.

Hilariously, the Shoto shit actually further proves All Might correct since Shoto is still basically a blend of two superpowers from his parents explicitly to make someone like him.
It's actually JUST Endeavor whose the only person to not need a Quirk similar to OFA to do anything worth a shit in the story.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Hilariously, the Shoto shit actually further proves All Might correct since Shoto is still basically a blend of two superpowers from his parents explicitly to make someone like him.
It's actually JUST Endeavor whose the only person to not need a Quirk similar to OFA to do anything worth a shit in the story.
He's basically the only character that would actually make sense to be on par with Ofa :skully . Bakugou shouldn't have even been in this equation at all, its probably why some people think Shoto should have just replaced him as the main rival:mjlol. If Hori wrote well it would make sense.

Endeavor being stated as the only person who ever really tried to reach All Might's lvl despite his quirk is more true than ever now :skully.
It started out really well actually but then last year seemed like they had no idea where the fuck they were going with plot points introduced which they'll never get back since Hickman left
At least someone is saying how shit it is :mjlol.

Counterpoint as if this tweet needed it. Anakin trained for years and still got his ass kicked by nibbas like Obi Wan and Dooku.

MHA fans in fucking shambles

All we need is another guy to remake this comic. Insensitive to say Mha sucks, fucking please :mjlol. They have no problems putting down other series, the only reason I even read Black Clover because I thought some people were shitting on it for superficial and occasionally really hypocritical reasons :skully.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
He's basically the only character that would actually make sense to be on par with Ofa :skully . Bakugou shouldn't have even been in this equation at all, its probably why some people think Shoto should have just replaced him as the main rival:mjlol. If Hori wrote well it would make sense.

Endeavor being stated as the only person who ever really tried to reach All Might's lvl despite his quirk is more true than ever now :skully.

At least someone is saying how shit it is :mjlol.

Counterpoint as if this tweet needed it. Anakin trained for years and still got his ass kicked by nibbas like Obi Wan and Dooku.

All we need is another guy to remake this comic. Insensitive to say Mha sucks, fucking please :mjlol. They have no problems putting down other series, the only reason I even read Black Clover because I thought some people were shitting on it for superficial and occasionally really hypocritical reasons :skully.
MHA fans are just mad that Black Clover is the superior series after all :mjpls

Asta >>>>> Deku

not a high bar though to be fair :maybe

It started out really well actually but then last year seemed like they had no idea where the fuck they were going with plot points introduced which they'll never get back since Hickman left

Krakoa wouldn't have been a bad story if it ultimately fit in with the shit Hickman kept around. Having Mutants ultimately do the same errors Humanity did with Mutants only to end with them on the cusp of annihilation due to them ultimately getting the AI to despise them in the same matter that the Brotherhood of Mutants happened due to the hatred of Mutants by Humans...

Now it's basically Mutant Utopia and Cult where no one can't say anything negative about it and everyone must suck it's dick or they are bigots... reminds you of something huh?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I fucked up today.

Bought some soy milk cause i thought maybe I should check my fats. And made cereal.

Ended up not finishing it due my stomach constipating.

And thing is I knew I would have problems with soy milk. Cause the few times I drank it I got a sore throat. But my dumb ass thought 'it's just sore throat it's not like I'm going into shock or something some water and I'll be fine'

It ended with me shoving my fingers down my throat to throw it up.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Gay.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I fucked up today.

Bought some soy milk cause i thought maybe I should check my fats. And made cereal.

Ended up not finishing it due my stomach constipating.

And thing is I knew I would have problems with soy milk. Cause the few times I drank it I got a sore throat. But my dumb ass thought 'it's just sore throat it's not like I'm going into shock or something some water and I'll be fine'

It ended with me shoving my fingers down my throat to throw it up.
Try Almond milk if your looking for a heathly alternative to regular milk. That’s what I sometimes switch to

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Bakugou's last stand honestly reminds me of a much worse version of Koichi's last stand. They're alike when you think about it. They both fight against someone suffering from an identity crisis/disorder, granted number 6 pulls it off way better which is why hes the best villain in the franchise (written by not Hori of course :mjlol ). They fight against someone with multiple broken quirks. They both get power ups mid battle, though unlike Betagou or Betaku, Chadchi's power up (reflexes, flight, speed, multiple double jumps) are built on his already existing powers meanwhile Bakugou's awakening happens again for full body explosions because the nitroglycerin sweat from his palms seeks victory and needed another outlet (don't even try making sense of this). Dodging attacks is supposed to be impressive but Bakugou got bullied when a feint he saw couldn't apply, meanwhile Koichi literally has ultra Instinct and seeing shit just makes it harder to hit him also unlike Betagou Chadchi could actually do some damage due to a technique that was also foreshadowed and made sense. I could go on but I won't :skully. Betagou got what Hori thought was Might Guy vs Madara but actually got Neji's death scene instead :mjlol.
MHA fans are just mad that Black Clover is the superior series after all :mjpls

Asta >>>>> Deku

not a high bar though to be fair :maybe
At least I get pleasantly surprised by Black Clover sometimes and it doesn't do anything explicitly terrible. Far more than I can say about Mha.

I remember people going:
"Oh but Asta's not smart like Izuku, we never get smart Shounen protagonists"
As if I'm supposed to ignore our "genius" here having a Jimmy Neutron brain blast over fucking kicking

"Izuku works harder"

On what fucking planet :skully? Asta worked out since he was in the single digits because it's better than doing nothing despite having nothing to really show that it'll pay off with a magic ability or anything. Izuku couldn't even comprehend the idea of a push up until All Might basically put the boot up the ass to not be a no neck chump :mjlol. Despite living in a series with technology, videos and shit where he would know people can charles atlas their way to power or learn martial arts. Now that I think about it dude was shocked that Aizawa trains in his custom weapons and martial arts because he expects him to sit back and not account for weaknesses I guess :skully. Give Koichi some credit in Mha, at least he was a vigilante before Knuckleduster showed up. He wasn't doing anything serious at all but at least he did what he could, which is apparently too much to ask in Mha. Cause it shocks people when you say that Izuku's notes are practically worthless.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Just stick to shit that won’t fall into political correctness and support them if you enjoy them enough

PC shit has had a really bad 2022 between Disney going down the tubes for trying to stop a bill that would crack down on the disgusting child grooming in schools thats already damaged a whole generation of kids, Marvel and DC both collectively getting their asses kicked by what a single indie comic made in fundraiser alone just from advertising itself as non-woke, PC shit on Netflix getting canceled left and right to the point where Netflix is now trying to win back their actual viewers for once, etc.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Just stick to shit that won’t fall into political correctness and support them if you enjoy them enough

PC shit has had a really bad 2022 between Disney going down the tubes for trying to stop a bill that would crack down on the disgusting child grooming in schools thats already damaged a whole generation of kids, Marvel and DC both collectively getting their asses kicked by what a single indie comic made in fundraiser alone, etc.
..huh

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Disney protesting against Governor DeSantis’ recent bill that gives more power to the parents and lets them know what exactly the often mentally ill teachers are trying to insert in the “education” for young kids.

Disney passed it off as homophobic, morons there calling it the “Dont Say Gay Bill” when the truth is, for anyone with even a shred of common sense and decency to know, that you shouldn’t be teaching fucking kindergartners about the birds and the bees, having drag queens or closet pedophiles take advantage of this to get uncomfortably near them, or brainwashing them into what you want their sexual orientation to be at such a young age.

It hasn’t gone well for Disney to say the least and they’ve exposed themselves for the child-grooming human fecal matter they are if they somehow haven’t already for years now.

Besides their very vocal advocating for degeneracy turning away more people every day, their now losing all their special privileges. Their even set to have their rights of Mickey Mouse himself lost and for him to become public domain in the future along with their other characters.

They’ve already lost Winnie the Pooh

Last edited:

Basically, around the beginning of 2021 and now, there has been an INSANE influx of Teachers coming out of the woodwork being massive sex pests and grooming or sexually harrassing kids.
It's gotten to the point many, many families have been literally been taking their kids out of school in record numbers even post-COVID because of how ridiculous it has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back